mullcap is offline Junior Member

Fat Track II (bf test question)

I've started my cutting diet about 2 weeks ago and picked up the fat track II to track my progress. it works on a 3 point system diagonal on the pec, near the oblique, and thigh. for anyone with experience out there with this product or just experience with measuring bf in general when i'm making my pinch do i just grab as much meat as possible or just what would assumably be fat. going vertical as the suggest on the quad esp its very hard to grab anything so i was just wondering everyones techniques when measuring bf it would really help my out in finishing my diet plan and post for critiques if i can just be sure i have a accurate reading.

Also for those who have this product do you pinch and then press the button for the reading because i would think that to be more effective although they suggest to hold down the button for the entire time.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what I do,

grab a generous meaty chunk (fat and all) with your fingers and pinch it with the caliper..then let the caliper slide on the surface of your skin (should be dry) until in comes to comfortable and stable stop (you be absoulutely still and dont flex any muscle so you dont influence the caliper settling)..that is the way I do it and it works our fine

cheers

Thread Information