Thread: Please help

superman21 is offline New Member

Please help

I am new to this site and with alot of questions. I really need some advise. I am a on and off lifter looking for a quick fix. I have not worked out in about 6 months and went from a muscular 185 to a flabby 210. I currently started dbol and winstral after a expirienced body builder friend of mine recomended them. I want the best bang in muscle and weight loss in time for spring break and after that ill pretty much try to maintain muscular and fit without any of the mentioned. What kind of diet should i follow and if you have any tips they are more than welcome. PLEASE HELPOUT
    Last edited by superman21; 02-21-2007 at 03:39 PM.

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superman21
    I am new to this site and with alot of questions. I really need some advise. I am a on and off lifter looking for a quick fix. I have not worked out in about 6 months and went from a muscular 185 to a flabby 210. I currently started dbol and winstral after a expirienced body builder friend of mine recomended them. I want the best bang in muscle and weight loss in time for spring break and after that ill pretty much try to maintain muscular and fit without any of the mentioned. What kind of diet should i follow and if you have any tips they are more than welcome. PLEASE HELPOUT
    so basically you stopped training for 6 months then u started back and used d-bol and winni?

Chronic is offline Junior Member
    May god help you...

superman21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.minutes
    so basically you stopped training for 6 months then u started back and used d-bol and winni?
    yeah. Is it that bad??

Thread Information