Trans Fat : 0g
    Cholest. : 0mg
    Sodium: 180mg
    Total Carb: 22g
    Dietary Fiber: 10g
    Sugars: 1g
    Sugar Alcohol: 0g
    Protein 19g

These things taiste amazing and seem too good to be true. i know theres gotta be something wrong with this bar...anyone know?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    They suck. LOL. Whats good about that macro breakdown?
    37% protein
    42% carbs
    21% fat

So you ask if anyone can see anything wrong with this bar...umm I can see that the entire bar itself is shit. Thats my opinion, and trust me even if you find a bar that 50g carbs and 0g sugar all it means is they could be using 50g of maltodextrin. Bars are crap all together. So easy to manipulate those facts and trick uneducated people into thinking they are healthy. Take an Oh Henry throw in some whey powder and replace the dextrose with maltodextrin and call it a healthy bar. What a joke.

ckgators is offline New Member
    Big fan of the bars....Reasonably healthy and satisfying.
    As C.Bino stated, the bar is near a 40/20/20 breakdown and 10g's of fiber makes it all the more satiating.
    Personal Suggestion:
    Mix half the bar(try their cinnamon breakfast bar) into some oatmeal, add a scoop of pro powder, mix in some Sugar Free jam(Palmers Strawberry), and top with Kashi Krunch and slices of a banana....
    (me: .75 cups of oats, .5 bar, 1 pro powder, .5 cup of kashi, 1 TSP of SF Jam and maybe a few small slices of a banana)
    And if you really want to spoil yourself...add some dark choco(85% Lindt) and a scoop of natural PB
    Thats what I will eat in heaven

Thread Information