MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

My diet is TOTALLY F'd

I have been trying to cutting for the last 3 to 4 weeks. About 2 weeks ago I did something to my ankle to were I couldnt walk after I got done running. So I took two days off and then switched to the elliptical thinking that it would help since its non-impact. So I started doing that for 30 minutes and my ankle seemed fine after that. I then up'd my cardio to 45min then finally up to an hour by the middle of last week. I however got some damn cold that is going around and my throat swelled completely shut as it does everytime I get sick. I have been out of the gym since friday of last week, havent done cardio since last wednesday and for some reason my right ankle hurts like hell now and I stay up all night eating which has completely blown my diet. But I have lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks.

This seems to be the kind of sh^t that happens to me everytime I try to get my cardio up and my BF down. LOL

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    are you getting ready for a show?

sounds like your overtrained. Or do you think its just bad luck?

Ive also been upping my cardio but its only 45 mins in am on empty stomach 1-2 times a week then 15-25 min light cardio pwo another 1-2 times a week.

its been working for me ok

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    are you getting ready for a show?

sounds like your overtrained. Or do you think its just bad luck?

Ive also been upping my cardio but its only 45 mins in am on empty stomach 1-2 times a week then 15-25 min light cardio pwo another 1-2 times a week.

its been working for me ok

No, I dont compete just like to look good and like being big cause I was the skinny kid growing up until I started weight training plus it gives me something to do. I dont think im overtraining because I have gradually progressed and I never seem overly tired but im not ruling that out of course cause im am dieting pretty heavy. I just have bad luck when it comes to getting sick. If something is going around Im bound to get it. I have bad bad ankles from basketball I think that seems to be the problem with the ankle.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    off topic but M.Science arent you CSCS Cert?

Blog Entries
    Ummm yeah kinda, I actually forgot to do a my continuing education credit and im now on probation or whatever they call it. I will be again once I get my Masters degree diploma in the mail. I got to busy last semester when I was graduating and didnt remember that my membership stuff was due. So I just have to send a photo copy and a letter from my thesis advisor and I will be reinstated.

Thread Information