manwitplans is offline Senior Member

Tunafish in the blender

Hello, i`m eating around 3-4 cans of tuna each day, mercury blabla
    Anyways, I wonder if i will take up all the protein this way?
    Im blending tunafish in with juice so I can drink it, don`t care for the taste.

Would this make a difference in my body? Would it be obsorbed in my body, just as if i had been eating it in the normal sense..?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You should be okay.....

Many hardgainers here avoid shakes and blended meals because the quality of muscle mass come through properly eating whole foods. Try it out for a while and see how it goes.

On a personal note: tuna and juice is fvcking nasty, bro. How the hell do you do that? lol.

skank is offline Member
    How long have you been mixing this strange combo? Sounds awful!

I always rinse the tuna in cold water before using it. On salads and sandwiches that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    You should be okay.....

Many hardgainers here avoid shakes and blended meals because the quality of muscle mass come through properly eating whole foods. Try it out for a while and see how it goes.

On a personal note: tuna and juice is fvcking nasty, bro. How the hell do you do that? lol.
    Well that would mean in any situation, that it would be more of a quality to eat the food, rather then drink it?

I drink orange juice with it, kills most of the taste, works out fine for me!

I have a little money problem at the moment, before it was chicken all day, and now i have to cut back a little bit, sticking with tuna, so there you go.

So this is why i`m askin these questions, just started eat tuna aswell, feels like my dayform is quite good, i get a little bit sleepy of tuna it seems, maybe its just random, i don`t know.

My training at the moment is good and stable, so I will see how it works out untill after the summer, then i`ll be back on the chicken I guess

Quote Originally Posted by skank
    How long have you been mixing this strange combo? Sounds awful!

I always rinse the tuna in cold water before using it. On salads and sandwiches that is.
    About a week now, my strength has gone way up to.
    Before that I ate alot of chicken.

This seems to work great for me, i`ll try it a few more months and give a little feedback then I guess

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread makes me want to throw up

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    this thread makes me want to throw up
    Haha.

NaturalMass is offline Banned
    no, seriously, i just threw up in my mouth a little....

on another serious note, i'm going to try this with water!

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMass
    no, seriously, i just threw up in my mouth a little....

on another serious note, i'm going to try this with water!
    Back to the subject now: The food is well obsorbed in the body, there are no need to worry (I was worried I just shat it out, but that is not the case), the obsorbation is quite good and its a good source of protein.

Anyways: If you drink it with Orange juice, the Orange juice will kill most of the taste, its the taste i hate, so that good. With water it will just be drinkable and still taste greatly like Tuna.. good luck with that bro!

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan
    Back to the subject now: The food is well obsorbed in the body, there are no need to worry (I was worried I just shat it out, but that is not the case), the obsorbation is quite good and its a good source of protein.

Anyways: If you drink it with Orange juice, the Orange juice will kill most of the taste, its the taste i hate, so that good. With water it will just be drinkable and still taste greatly like Tuna.. good luck with that bro!

Correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt orange juice be a bad mixer due to the sugar content?

Quote Originally Posted by jk486994
    Correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt orange juice be a bad mixer due to the sugar content?
    The Orange juice i buy has a sugar content of 0%.

Thread Information