0t60in4 is offline New Member

Non user, seeking advice (Help!)

My workout cycles have been weird. The biggest boost in any type of workout was when I joined the high-school football team. 3 hours a day, Monday- Friday. Had a nice set of abs, and about 15% body fat. That was 3-4 years ago... And now i find myself with about an inch and a half to two inches of belly fat which i have given up on. Can anyone recommend the Correct diet, workout, and "Cycle" that would help get me into shape, and bring back my abs of the past. As detailed as possible if you guys don't mind. Such as where i can get the product authentically, and what the word "Diet" really means. There is eating Right to stay healthy, then there is eating right to loose weight and see results. I'm thinking of working out off the juice for about 3-4 months, and getting on the juice on my 5th month or so ***ending on the results. I'm Open to all advice though and really need the help from someone who has been in my place before...

160 (approx)
    5'9

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Bro - I give you a lot of credit for fixing your diet before just jumping into steroids ! That is the right thing to to do. There is a tremendous amount of information about diets in the forum. You can search for the info.

My recommendation for you is to do the following:

1. Strictly reduce your alcohol consumption (if you drink) to a couple drinks a week if that.
    2. Avoid fast food and shit you microwave
    3. Consume a high protein and low carb diet
    - Chicken, Fish (Tuna and other), red meat
    - Tons of vegetables
    - Oatmeal, rice, cottage cheese (low fat)
    4. Avoid the Doritos, chips, pizza, bread, potatoes, ect, ect.
    5. Drink lots of water and lose the **** /Pepsi unles Diet (The sugar is unbelieveable)
    6. Make a meal and then tupperware the leftovers BEFORE you eat. For me, this stops me from grabbing seconds which I don't need.
    7. Develop strong will power!

Living the bo**ybuilder lifestyle is NOT easy. I take my lunch to work while everyone else goes out to eat. I try to avoid the foods that are tempting but full of empty calories.

This is what I do - but it is not for everyone. PM me if you want any other details about what I do.

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Such as where i can get the product authentically
    Fishing for sources will lead to being scammed. With a little time you can research and find a good source. You should really read the board rules they do help protect board members

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    This board has a great diet section. Post your diet in the diet forum and I am sure you will get the help you are lookin for

Thread Information