Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slaiv is offline Banned

Water and Rice Cakes!! Thats it !!!

ok thats it !!!

all i do is ask for help, i post diets, people laugh, give me a bunch of u need natty fats, macro this, micro that, u need carbs, essential protiens, 260mg of this and that

why cant someone speak to me in plain english!!

just tell me what i need to eat alot of and thats it!!

dont give me none of that lean beef, skinless chicken breast, no! tell me go to here and buy this, my favorite meal is this and quick snacks u can eat that arent fatty and help u lose BF are this

but no one does it..... well you know what?!!?!?!?!

ive eaten NOTHING but rice cakes (various flavors) and literally about 2gallons of water throughout the day and ive already lost 3LBS in 4 days!!

ok well ive had some chicken with the rice cakes (chicken in a can) and ive had some tuna fish with my salads, BUT THATS IT!!!

Rice Cakes, Tune/Chicken in a can, Salad with no dressing, and lots and lots of water!!!

this works for me, im losing weight, sure im hungry most of the time, but OH WELL!! lost 3lbs, im sure ill burn that BF if i keep this up

how bout you guys critique THIS!!!!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaiv
    ok thats it !!!

all i do is ask for help, i post diets, people laugh, give me a bunch of u need natty fats, macro this, micro that, u need carbs, essential protiens, 260mg of this and that

why cant someone speak to me in plain english!!

just tell me what i need to eat alot of and thats it!!

dont give me none of that lean beef, skinless chicken breast, no! tell me go to here and buy this, my favorite meal is this and quick snacks u can eat that arent fatty and help u lose BF are this

but no one does it..... well you know what?!!?!?!?!

ive eaten NOTHING but rice cakes (various flavors) and literally about 2gallons of water throughout the day and ive already lost 3LBS in 4 days!!

ok well ive had some chicken with the rice cakes (chicken in a can) and ive had some tuna fish with my salads, BUT THATS IT!!!

Rice Cakes, Tune/Chicken in a can, Salad with no dressing, and lots and lots of water!!!

this works for me, im losing weight, sure im hungry most of the time, but OH WELL!! lost 3lbs, im sure ill burn that BF if i keep this up

how bout you guys critique THIS!!!!
    Piss poor.No one is going to do your work for you. You need to go and educate yourself. Then post the diet up and if what people are saying you dont understand ask more questions. What you want people to plan out your meals for you? that is laziness, grow up.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    double post.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-25-2007 at 02:41 AM.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You know what, your rice cake diet looks great! For a newbie, you display excellent knowledge in nutrition. Are you a nutritionist? I would love to pick your brains sometimes. 3 lbs in 4 days is amazing by any count... you are officially the best Diet Guru this forum has ever had. You should really start helping other members critique their diets bro, especially the senior members, vets and mods; god knows, they've been laboring under a misconception for the last 7 years.

Slaiv is offline Banned
    i do wat works for me.. and this is working great... i see my body gettin slimmer, im gettin a little bit more toned and its only been 4 days!!! give me a month of running and woroking out and continuing this and i believe ima acheive what im lookin for !!

no more of this

meal 1

80g of brown rice and 250g of chicken breast

meal 2
    PWO, flax and 7 egg whites

meal 3
    110g of potatoe, 20g of greens veggies 50g of 2/3oz of lean beaf

meal 4
    PB and cottage cheese

and make sure u macro this and micro that.... no im sorry

taco cabana got a delicous, DELICOUS flour tortilla with lettuce and grilled delicious whole chicken breast strips for only $2.10 and that only 110calories, 25from fat das it, no tran fat, no sat fat, 18g of protien. WONDERFUL

rice cakes have 45 calories with 15being fat, thats it!! i burn those calories just walkin to work evberyday!!

i also get me some salad mix at krogers, already comes made, just open the bag and voila! pour it in a bowl and add some chicken chunks to it or some tuna, whichever i prefer

alot of water of course, alot and alot of water not to mention crazy amounts of cardio which im doing

wat else..... im also drinkin 1/2 cup of straight black coffee every morning with a good rinse of listerine mint flavor right after (dont want yellow teeth) and a trident gum the citrus kiwi flavor to beat the coffee breathe

there ya go, u see!! now THATS a diet and anyone wanting to lose BF can easily do all this

none of that 250mg protien, 20g of lean beef, 45g of macro fatty acids, NO!!

go to krogers or walmart or HEB and get all this stuff, great for any slimmin diet!!

TR'05 is offline Member
    hey, rice cake...keep your bitching to yourself.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    haha and watch your lifts plummet, i'm sure you will enjoy that too

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Is this a joke? Snrf is that you? Or is this guy just special needs?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    your way way off on your diet mate sorry. It's only been 4 days do it for 4 weeks and see how you feel lol
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lose the attitude, everyone's right on telling you what they have.

Why don't you do a bit of research YOURSELF and figure out what those terms mean. There is so much information here that you could literally outline a good diet in roughly 15min.

Stop being a lazy asshole and put some fvcking time into what you are trying to accomplish. And lose the attitude or I will delete every thread you start.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information