Thread: Psmf

beautifuldoc2b83 is offline Female Member

Psmf

So I want to go on a PSMF but have not been able to find any resources for it outside of Lyle McDonald's book, who I don't care to support. I tried to contact Andre Avigdor who I believe used to be a member here but I don't believe that email was active anymore.

Anyways, is there anyone who knows the step by step, nutrition, supplementation, exercise, etc for a PSMF? I am gluten intolerant and allergic to dairy, so outside of a CKD in regards to cutting fat quickly, I wanted to take a shot at this.

Thanks so much for your help!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi B,

I got your msg on MSN, I wasn't there. Honestly it is the first time I heard of this so I read into it, it seems to radical or drastic of an approach. It would lead me to believe that the faster you lose the fat, well the faster you can gain it back. Personally, I dont fluctuate much between "bulk" and "shed" and stay pretty lean all year round. However when I do try to cut, I use the carb cycling approach to spare muscle mass as in PRMF. Looks like a diet rich in protein and naturally good and beneficial to avoid catabolism. B why dont you post your diet w/ macros so we can help you out? At least we can comment more precisely.

BTW: Why are you not in pink? You need to have axs to the female forums.
    Post here your request Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

beautifuldoc2b83 is offline Female Member
    My diet is inconsistent. I really don't feel like getting into the personal reasons of why I am not on a solid diet right now, and I know how to eat well. However, I am looking to do a PSMF because of the radical weight loss and I really just need something simple right now.

I was in a MVA two weeks ago and therefore am not able to workout due to the fact that I do not have use of my upper body and the accident has caused major vertigo due to trauma to my cerebral plexus and cerebellum- which controls my equilibrium. So.... I need a diet that will help me to cut especially since I cannot work out.

At this point, I am ready to go on a liquid diet because I am fed up with food in general because it makes me sick due to my intolerances and the fact that the accident has suppressed my diet tremendously. I need something easy while i am healing and something that does not take a lot of thought or preparation.... while burning fat and conserving muscle. Hence... the PSMF.

Does anyone know how to do this???

Thread Information