swing lo is offline Banned

I have a big problem here in Iraq

Hey guys, the chow halls here in my camp used to serve chicken breast everyday and raw tuna. Those are the only real clean sources of protein we had to count on everyday. The morning time they would have real egg white's to cook to order but they don't even have that anymore. The only certain thing I can get in the morning is ****in oatmeal. Everything else is ****in garbage food that I refuse to eat. I get ready to go on leave soon but when I come back im going to start bulking for the winter which should start in the end of july. I have bought maltodextron/dextrose/casein/whey/ ALA/CLA/ animal pak/ and a abundance more of sups.

I hae the whey for pwo and the casein for meals throughout the day. Can my body make good progress off casein alone if in fact I can not get any clean solid protein from food?

I'm asking this because Im goingto start a beginner cycle soon and I want lean mass. If I do for some reason have to eat the saturated fatty bullshit they serve at the dfac then I will have to incorporate extra days of cardio in the AM to compensate for the fat that I take it.

uh anybody

MrNice is offline Banned
    screw it just do a dirty bulk!

make sure you get 300g of protein a day and pound calories from any other source you can

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sucks for you.. my brother in law just got back yada yada.. he was able to cut, but said bulking might be a problem..

not sure you will be able to resupply the powder once you get there.. did you read the bulking stickie at the top of this forum??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    eat everything u see!

Uh if I were to eat everything I saw i would be able to remake the movie the Blob! And spywizard what do you mean resupply the powder?

The basic question is will the casein protein be a good substitue for solid food when they don't have clean protein at the chow hall?
    Last edited by swing lo; 06-15-2007 at 01:47 AM.

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    I know how you feel, I'm at speicher now, same thing, I'm living off tuna and oatmeal, I do eat the powdered eggs in the morning, I am told by the KBR f***s that it is real eggs, just pasteurized. I don't know. Where are you at? you cant get any meat their? I know you can get just about all you can eat, and I know it tastes like s**t but just eat it, I would say no, you need real food.

I would say no to just all shakes too but dude we have nothing anymore. we don't even have raq tuna at lunch. Like I said all we have is oatmeal in the morning and the rest of the day is shit. We don't have chicken breast for lucnh either. Its all shit, shit, shit. I mean they serve clean carbs all day but clean protein is a myth now. I know I might end up spending more money for shakes but I would feel a whole lot better taking synthetic protein that the crap they serve here.

I know one of you VETS in here can help me out.

tn9301 is offline New Member
    yea bro, im at spiecher too and they just started putting the chicken breasts and fish back, sucked for a little while but i was livin off shakes and bars. as for where u are i dont know but i think you would be good on the oatmeal and shakes as long as you eat some kind of protein whether it be fried chicken and beef or whatever they got.

tn9301 is offline New Member
    oh yea and what's the deal with cert. mail? can we get gear sent out here without them knowing? i have a guy and i want to get some winn pills and maybe test injectibles but i dont know if they x'ray the boxes for needles

Nismo is offline Member
    I actually work at one of the dfacs over here and everything is filled with nasty calories that are not needed. A shit load of salt is even contained in the damn water. They are trying to prevent dehydration by pouring salt into everything. I am also expirencing the same problem cause I need to lose body fat but gain lean muscle mass. Pretty difficult.

Thread Information