customworksking is offline Associate Member

Red face Hard time burning fat help!

Hello I am 35 6.1 and about 183 very thin and yet I have some body fat and have a hard time burning it off no matter what I do or eat I been workingout for a 1yr now and need to try something else..I will get body fat # today ..My job will not allow me to eat every 3hrs best I can do is b-fat @5:30
    am lunch @11:30 and off @ 5:00pm for workout and dinner I remove asbestos so I have no-way to eat.... what do U feel is the best supplements for me? I tried muscle milk for 5 months it didn't do much the calories are bit high I think....my diet is B-fast oats 2 slices of wheat toast & water ,lunch whole wheat pasta turk burger,fresh veggies,apple and a protein bar, dinner fish or chick,veggies, etc

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Really there is no magic cure that is better than cardio and proper eating. To get the most out of your fat loss, get up early and do 40 minutes cardio before you eat anything,(i do 3 times a week) it takes a little time but believe me, it'll work and make sure your diet is good.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, you have to figure out a way to eat more often...pack a cooler of protein shakes and chug one when you go take a leak or carry protein bars with you..eating 3 times a day will not help at getting rid of fat..for starters your diet isnt very good, you need lots more protein

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    ^^ agreed. I dont buy the "not time because of work" line. I can eat 8oz of cold chicken breast and a handful of almonds in the amount of time it takes me to take a dump.

Wink work

while removing asbestos I ware a white suit and a full face resporator every time I leave the work area U must shower out anything u tack in must be washed and baged before u take it out..asbestos is very bad and can kill u over time..I will do my best to eat more what is the best supplement for me ?
    I have Apex protein drinks @20 grams of protein ea..muscle milk etc? thanks

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Your diet definitely needs work. It's going to be very difficult since you cannot eat during your work day. Your going to have to pack in a few meals once you get off work since you can only have two meals up to that point. You should still be able to get in 5 meals though. Determine your total macros and distribute them among those 5 meals. Thats a start

HowIdo is offline Junior Member

Q

What type of workouts do you do bro? Cardio, Weight Lifting, Both?
    Looking over your diet without macros is hard but its not very good.

I would Lose the WW Bread for breakfast (As it is digested pretty fast) and eat the oats and some type of protien such as egg whites.

For lunch make sure the Turkey Burger is low in fat and I would lose the whole wheat pasta and add Brown rice or a Yam. Get rid of the protein bar and make sure you eat Green Veggies high in fiber (Brocoli is great) to slow digestion which decreases your insulin spike!! Can keep apple if you want but i wouldnt.

Dinner sounds pretty good but i would lean towards fish (Salmon, Canned Herring) since it has ***** 3 Fats which are helpful for various reasons. Eat veggies here also.

Hope this helps bro.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking
    while removing asbestos I ware a white suit and a full face resporator every time I leave the work area U must shower out anything u tack in must be washed and baged before u take it out..
    Damn, bro that sucks. If it were me, Id peace out and get a job at the mall, lol.

AddMoreMass is offline Banned
    Ok if you can only eat 3 times during the day when you work you will have to make up for it at other times. Eat every 3 hours on your days off and on the days you work eat again at 7pm and again at 9pm or just before bed. This will not only add more protein to your diet, eating more meals speeds up your metabolism which naturally helps you burn fat.

In the following article it explains why eating only 3 times per day does not workEdited. Read the board rules. Do not post links to other sites.. Eat extra when you can and this will help over time.

John

Edited. Read the board rules. Do not post links to other sites.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by HowIdo
    What type of workouts do you do bro? Cardio, Weight Lifting, Both?
    Looking over your diet without macros is hard but its not very good.

I would Lose the WW Bread for breakfast (As it is digested pretty fast) and eat the oats and some type of protien such as egg whites.

For lunch make sure the Turkey Burger is low in fat and I would lose the whole wheat pasta and add Brown rice or a Yam. Get rid of the protein bar and make sure you eat Green Veggies high in fiber (Brocoli is great) to slow digestion which decreases your insulin spike!! Can keep apple if you want but i wouldnt.

Dinner sounds pretty good but i would lean towards fish (Salmon, Canned Herring) since it has ***** 3 Fats which are helpful for various reasons. Eat veggies here also.

Hope this helps bro.
    [QUOTE=HowIdo]What type of workouts do you do bro? Cardio, Weight Lifting, Both? ......Yes I do both weights everyother day and cardio on the off days .....weights 1 body part a day ....cardio run,bike abs ect also push-up's, pull up's and dip's..1 good thing is for the next 12 weeks I will be working 4 10hr days off fri-Sunday... I will eat more and see how it works

Thread Information