Slaiv is offline Banned

Lipo 6X !?!? Does this really work?!

Ok well im subscribed to the M&F magazine (I LOVE IT) and well i have already recieved 4 issues so far.

But there is one thing i notice in EVERY issue that grabs my attention more and more and more everytime i read it....

obviously in muscle magazines they promote alot of products and supplements for us to buy, protein shakes, bars, meal replacement, fat loss pills, etc... etc...

But the ONE thing that i see sooo much of is finally getting to me is this product called

Lipo 6X

they shows pictures of people after only 7-9 weeks lose BF% drastically and lean up!!!

Ok ok im not stupid, the pictures can be photoshopped and the information can be bogus and so on and so forth, but i mean... they promote it sooo much in this magazine, i cant help but try it out !!

they explain in detail how the pill works, its like 2 capsules inaide each other, one capsule has this powder, the outer one has this water and then the other half side of the out capsule has these tiny blue balls, i dont know, alot of crap in just one capsule

im done with reading this stuff in the magazine, and i have researched and of course they all speak wonders of these things!!

but now i ask you guys, what do you guys think? you think this stuff is legit? think it actually works? Or is this all fake? like those fake steroid imitations alot of websites sell claiming that they are as good as the real thing, but its all crap...

LIPO 6X

any feedback? thank you once again in advance!! im looking forward to seeing your answers, so then that way i know to either try it or not

Slaiv is offline Banned

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Of all the non ephedra based fat burners Lipo-6 is king.... I did some research into it at the beginning of the summer.. Stuff will increase your BMR slightly and assist with weight loss but like all of these suppliments it only ASSISTS

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I tried it, it did not do much for me.

Slaiv is offline Banned
    thank you very much !!! dats all i needed to know !!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    I tried it it seems to keep me very stimulated throughout the day, but i was taking 2 pills 3 times a day

mkv213 is offline Member
    I liked it a little better than Hydroxycut HC. I take 4 in the am pre-cardio and 4 mid afternoon a few hrs before lifting.

Bottle says 2 - 2x's a day but im 230lbs lean. How can they judge what a 175lbs man vs a 230lbs man should take? It wouldn't be the same with the equal effectiveness.

Overall, I like it. Best I've used so far. Not as effective once under 9-10% BF. Also, I do 2 weeks on & a week or 2 off for tolerance I get to it.
    Last edited by mkv213; 08-29-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information