importeater91 is offline Member

english muffin + peanut butter

is it ok for me to have 2 english muffins with peanut butter for breakfast and when i get out of the gym at night? sometimes i dont get up early enough for work and need to make something fast. is it ok for me to eat after the gym? if not what should i have? im 22 6' 175

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    a pwo shake

importeater91 is offline Member
    im taking a protienshake with glutimine and bcaa's before and after the gym..but i feel hungary when i get out so i feel like i should eat something

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by importeater91
    is it ok for me to have 2 english muffins with peanut butter for breakfast and when i get out of the gym at night? sometimes i dont get up early enough for work and need to make something fast. is it ok for me to eat after the gym? if not what should i have? im 22 6' 175
    Peanut butter post workout is not ideal, and there are better options for a quick breakfast such as oats and a shake. Go to the sticky at the top of the page and read up..

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Isnt this neccessarily bad for you though? I thought you shouldnt mix proteins/carbs/and fats all in one meal even if they are quality carbs and efa's. I think this makes the body store the fat rather than burn it. Thats the impression i was under anyways.

Thread Information