High-roller is offline Member

diet for spare tire/ other info

Hey, I am turning 23 dec 1, I am going to try and write up my life of the gym.

Well, I have been working out for a good year now, I have increase my poundage by a few, I started out at 152lb, and now at 170lb, It was a lot of eating and eating and eating. What I would like to do fast as I can is:

- Keep my weight around 170lb
    - Tone my Spare tire
    - Increase Bi-cep/ ti-cep 3/4 of a inch or so if posiable in 4-6months?
    Any help?

Well, I am taking atless 40-60 gram of protein drink a day plus the meat and other things I eat durning the day. I understand I need ( 1gram to 1lb), also take N.O. Xplode before working out, and I take fish oil pills every day once a day.I heard they will help my body from taking 60% muscle mass when trying to do cardio.

Now I don't know if the Roid's are what I need if anything I was thinking winny or Clen tabs, I have heard about Lipoframe or something with AMP-02 I think that is what it was called. Not sure if that will work, cause if it works so good why do people go for the roids?

Anyways, My gym timeline:

Day 1 - Chest/Back/Shouders - ABS(15MIN BIKE)
    Day 2 - Bi-cep/Ti-cep - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 3 - Chest/ Legs - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 4 - Back Lower/ Hard core ABS (25MIN BIKE)
    Day 5 - Bike/ Abs
    Day 6 - back to day 1

Well there she be, Let me know about my plans and products I take, is it ok to take a 4 day break and then 2 day at gym and then another 2 days off, I was trying to get my body a rest time and then get back pump hardcore.

Plan I wish to do before May 08:
    Have somewhat of a 6 pack showing (hopefully it will be ripped by then)
    Have arm that will be not 14.75in but 15.5 or abit more
    And that is all for now I think. Well have the body all around in good shape, sick of walking the bench with the beer belly sticking out thats why I pump alot of chest everyday, I just didn't say that in my plans.

Now extra info, diet is fare good, green veggie and diet pop, meat also most everyday, sauce not lots sometime not at all, candy and junk 10% a week. Bad days for not eating low are sundays and monday, for some reason my body wants food.

Eating less is hard for me to do, I am around the intake of 2800cal a day right now from 3500-4000cal which I was at. If there is any thing out there that can help my stomach from wanting more food then let me know, I will take up on it.
    I have money to spend to help me out.

Last and all I really need something that will increase my energy leVeL BADLY?

So I hope my frist Post was ok and that I will not get riped in the a-hole for some that I may of said wrong, anyways Peace!

Sorry for posting twice I am new and was told to put my info into diet.

Anyways so far I was told to do more cardio for my spare tire, I heard to much cardio would make me lose muscle which I can't afford cause I barly have any haha. anyways keep it up help a bro out here, I will take info.

sonnygll is offline Member
    You're not ready for roids or clen , so don't start taking that. Keep the carbs low and eat a lot of protein and fat. The protein and fat meals are very filling. Also tweaking your metabolism is better than just limiting raw calories. You should never be hungry. I wouldn't even worry about intervals yet and definitely no cardio. Just start a good beginner weight program like 3 days full body with mostly compound free weight exercises. As a beginner you should lose fat and gain muscle at the same time quite rapidly. And quit with all the ab stuff.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Just so you know, its virtually impossible to gain muscle while losing fat, because your diet has to be suited toward one goal or the other. Most people work on gaining muscle (while staying the same BF%) and then losing fat (while retaining muscle) because its easier to lose fat the more muscle you have... raises your metabolism

You're wasting your time on abs. The layer of fat over your abs can only be eliminated through diet or cardio... you're not going to lose it just because you do a million crunches.

And don't "pump chest everyday". Your muscles grow while they're resting, not while you're working out.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-08-2007 at 04:07 PM.

Look at his stats, he's a total noob. He'll be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time for a while. I made incredible gains my first year of true serious lifting. Now after he's been at it a year, then yea, he is going to have to do it 1 thing at a time.

But he's going to have to suit his diet toward one goal or the other... I'm guessing he's going to choose muscle gain.

sorry I was at work,

Anyways, I am looking to gain muscle, and somehow tone myself.

Does anyone esle have any reply for me,

From what I am hearing I shouldn't do any cardio? just eat right and keep on pumping.

Well to me it looks that I am heading the right way....?

I only had been told to Eat right which I am, and not to work on my abs, But to me I though if I were to do air bike abs crunch and do them everyday, it got to do something to my abs, like I have fat there to eat up...RIGHT...? SO when I do get bigger and start losing that spare tire, my abs will be nice?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind if I got some more good info on products and that?

Thanks!

Its important to work abs... but they do get a lot of work during squat and deadlift (which you should be doing) and only need maybe one additional day per week of just abs. Anything else is just a waste, it doesn't burn fat on your a**ominal area.

Yes true I knew that, and squat I do and deadlift I do with clean press also

Actually that won't do anything for your abs. There isn't enough resistance. To isolate abs, you can try weighted situps on a decline bench of some sort. But why isolate it? If you do squat and deadlift variations, your abs will get worked plenty. And while you didn't give much detail, it's enough to tell that your diet probably needs work.

If you go back to my first post in this thread, it tells you the basics of what to do. Start putting something together like that and ask questions when you get stuck.

Well my diet is pretty good now, I am eating green veggie, and meat(chicken/ steak/tuna ect..) I have the odd junk bar once a week if that. I take protein drink twice a day after work out and before work, I am always eating when body looks for it.

And about engery, how can a gain more of it? I know food and carb give that to me, but if I have to cut back on carb then how do I gain any...?

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    you cant lose fat while gaining muscle... im pretty sure u can add some muscle while loosing fat working out normally ....what i mean is no cardio ....

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by ROID-NEWBIE View Post
    Hey, I am turning 23 dec 1, I am going to try and write up my life of the gym.

Well, I have been working out for a good year now, I have increase my poundage by a few, I started out at 152lb, and now at 170lb, It was a lot of eating and eating and eating. What I would like to do fast as I can is:

- Keep my weight around 170lb
    - Tone my Spare tire
    - Increase Bi-cep/ ti-cep 3/4 of a inch or so if posiable in 4-6months?
    Any help?

Well, I am taking atless 40-60 gram of protein drink a day plus the meat and other things I eat durning the day. I understand I need ( 1gram to 1lb), also take N.O. Xplode before working out, and I take fish oil pills every day once a day.I heard they will help my body from taking 60% muscle mass when trying to do cardio.

Now I don't know if the Roid's are what I need if anything I was thinking winny or Clen tabs, I have heard about Lipoframe or something with AMP-02 I think that is what it was called. Not sure if that will work, cause if it works so good why do people go for the roids?

Anyways, My gym timeline:

Day 1 - Chest/Back/Shouders - ABS(15MIN BIKE)
    Day 2 - Bi-cep/Ti-cep - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 3 - Chest/ Legs - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 4 - Back Lower/ Hard core ABS (25MIN BIKE)
    Day 5 - Bike/ Abs
    Day 6 - back to day 1

Well there she be, Let me know about my plans and products I take, is it ok to take a 4 day break and then 2 day at gym and then another 2 days off, I was trying to get my body a rest time and then get back pump hardcore.

Plan I wish to do before May 08:
    Have somewhat of a 6 pack showing (hopefully it will be ripped by then)
    Have arm that will be not 14.75in but 15.5 or abit more
    And that is all for now I think. Well have the body all around in good shape, sick of walking the bench with the beer belly sticking out thats why I pump alot of chest everyday, I just didn't say that in my plans.

Now extra info, diet is fare good, green veggie and diet pop, meat also most everyday, sauce not lots sometime not at all, candy and junk 10% a week. Bad days for not eating low are sundays and monday, for some reason my body wants food.

Eating less is hard for me to do, I am around the intake of 2800cal a day right now from 3500-4000cal which I was at. If there is any thing out there that can help my stomach from wanting more food then let me know, I will take up on it.
    I have money to spend to help me out.

Last and all I really need something that will increase my energy leVeL BADLY?

So I hope my frist Post was ok and that I will not get riped in the a-hole for some that I may of said wrong, anyways Peace!
    Why do you have multiple accounts?
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information