yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

which breakfast is better??

I recently changed my breakfast, rate my old and new and tell me which one is better..thanx.

Old Breakfast: Chicken, 3 whole scrambled eggs, 2 peices whole wheat toast, glass of milk.

Calories: 854
    Carbs: 71g
    Fat: 35.7g
    Protien: 56.4g
    Fiber: 2g

New Breakfast: 3 whole eggs scrambled, bowl of oatmeal mixed with sliced bananna, honey, and milk......and a glass of milk.

Calories: 759
    Carbs: 84g
    Fat: 30.2g
    Protien: 42.4g
    Fiber: 5.6g

My new diet has much better carbs than the old, and though both are free of trans fats, the old brekafast has a little bit of saturated fats. I switched because for some reason my stomach was becoming upset and I was feeling wierd after consuming my old breakfast. I figured out this was caused by the eggs, and with my new good carb/ fiber rich breakfast of oats and fruit, this problem is eliminated and I feel as if I am getting more nutritional value out of my most important meal of the day. What do you think?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfaceb3 View Post
    I recently changed my breakfast, rate my old and new and tell me which one is better..thanx.

Old Breakfast: Chicken, 3 whole scrambled eggs, 2 peices whole wheat toast, glass of milk.

Calories: 854
    Carbs: 71g
    Fat: 35.7g
    Protien: 56.4g
    Fiber: 2g

New Breakfast: 3 whole eggs scrambled, bowl of oatmeal mixed with sliced bananna, honey, and milk......and a glass of milk.

Calories: 759
    Carbs: 84g
    Fat: 30.2g
    Protien: 42.4g
    Fiber: 5.6g

My new diet has much better carbs than the old, and though both are free of trans fats, the old brekafast has a little bit of saturated fats. I switched because for some reason my stomach was becoming upset and I was feeling wierd after consuming my old breakfast. I figured out this was caused by the eggs, and with my new good carb/ fiber rich breakfast of oats and fruit, this problem is eliminated and I feel as if I am getting more nutritional value out of my most important meal of the day. What do you think?

you are, and quicker than your old breakfast.

the new is better, the fruit and honey will help replinish your muscle faster and stop your body from eating muscle.

Thread Information