Thread: Ounce Scales?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Ounce Scales?

How do you all go about measuring out an ounce. Example, serving size of beef jerky is 1 oz. I do believe a scale would be handy. Where is the best place to get them? And is there a certain brand or anything?

Thanks.

Salient is offline Junior Member
    Good question, I am interested in this also I saw some small scales on some supplement sites but if there is a good way of measuring without buying a scale that would be nice.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I need to get a scale..... but right now I just eye it for meats like if its 4.07lbs of chicken in 7 breasts I'll eat the smaller one whole and split the others up.....especially since I'm trying to pack on the weight...but when it comes to my carbs I measure by volume.... with cups.... not too concerned with eating a few hundred extra cals right now... although now that I stop to think about it @ 277lbs maybe I need a freakin scale and to go on a diet =P

TheArtist is offline Member
    i got one for xmas, do believe it came from wally world. it's a nice digital scale. Definitely recommend getting one.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    i got one from wally word it was like 8 or 9 bucks. it has a bowl on top to put

stuff in, its not digital. they have some for like 4 bucks up to 30+ for digital.

i advise everyone to get a scale just to see, after a while you dont need it as

much unless dieting.

Thread Information