Thread: Diet and PCT.

Gears is offline Member

Diet and PCT.

Ok, I need someone to clear up some confusion. I am told two different stories for diet and PCT, I have read on this forum that some people eat way over their calorie maintainence to attempt to keep most of their gains, while others say eat less because your body is more prone to keeping it as fat because of the low test levels.

Assuming i`m trying to keep lean after a cycle while keeping a good amount of my gains, should I sub maybe clen , or which adivce should I follow?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    keep cals high. keep then as hgh as they were on cycle. personally i dont see a need to go above and beyond where you should be on cycle. a little trick i've picked up is to eat a lot of saturated fats during pct. saturated fats elevate your testosterone . couple them with a fiberous meal, it won't plug you up like saturated fats sometimes do.

if yor diet is in check, then clen is a worthy substitute. many use clen in pct to help maintain hard earned gains.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I literally keep all factors equal during PCT. Meaning I train as hard and eat as religiously. Regardless, once into PCT the edema will shed off and you will look leaner. Keep the intensity up.

Thread Information