Thread: Target Weight

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Target Weight

I heard that your body sets a "target weight" that it trys to maintain. Anybody else hear that? Also do you know how to reset your target weight? Thanks, any input would be appreciated.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    from where did you hear about this?

only by knowing the source can I answer your question in an appropriate context... I have an idea what I want to say but will refrain until you can tell me who told you and elaborate on it

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I heard that your body sets a "target weight" that it trys to maintain. Anybody else hear that? Also do you know how to reset your target weight? Thanks, any input would be appreciated.
    sounds like a sweet video game.

food consumption will greatly affect your weight. if someone has trouble gaining weight....i'm talking legitimate trouble because of hyperthyroidism or something. i tell em to eat the 12oz meat 10oz sweet potato diet for a month.

yes, that's 10oz meat and 10oz sweet potatoes every meal. with any additions they want to make.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    sounds like a sweet video game.

food consumption will greatly affect your weight. if someone has trouble gaining weight....i'm talking legitimate trouble because of hyperthyroidism or something. i tell em to eat the 12oz meat 10oz sweet potato diet for a month.

yes, that's 10oz meat and 10oz sweet potatoes every meal. with any additions they want to make.
    Thats my favorite diet

It was a friend of mine, actually hes on here too. He usually just reads posts than actually respond to them. The reason why i'm asking is that i'm trying to reduce my target weight. Last year for some reason no matter what I ate I stayed right about 166lbs? I guess this is the only explaniation as of right now. I'm wanting to get it down around 155, get rid of the BF% and just build muscle. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Diet is ALWAYS the key. Post it here to get it chcked.
    And what's the nick of your friend here?

I'm not sure if he'll be cool with that. He's very knowlegdable that why I took his word for it. I just wanted a lil more information on switching my target weight.

Thread Information