Reckless is offline New Member

Calorie intake question...

I am trying to design my 1st diet for gains..I am a light 156lbs..I plan to incorporate chicken,tuna,rice,peanut butter and yogurts eggs and the sorts daily to get at least 500 calories every 2 hours...My question is when time is tight at work if it is ok to do what it takes to get that calorie mark,,for example 4 tblspns peanutbutter and a 250 cal yogurt that I can put away in 5 minutes or less..

Would this be frowned upon if I had to do this for one of my meals a day?

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    you should really post your diet plan so some people can help you tweak it...and maybe look into some supplements like whey protein or caisen...

Thanx Ill do that,,I am still working on it and doing alot of reading about diets so as soon as I feel Im pretty close to being what I think is on target I will post..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You dont need 500cals every 2 hours thats for sure. And peanut butter with yogurt is not a good meal.

Every meal should include a solid protein source as a base imo. If you are tight for time use a protein shake.

But you really need to post out your entire diet plan for us to help you.

Allright makes sense..I am still trying to to come up with the right diet to post..There is so much information here and Ive been reading so much that its a bit overwhelming..Im going to start back at the beginning again with the calculaters and the info Ive been getting off of the fitday calorie counter link and hopefully post something not totally retarded..Thanx..

Thread Information