boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member

Need to lose 2lbs by tomorrow

This morning I did an hour of cardio on an empty stomach, and afterwards I weighed exactly what I need to weigh for a meet tomorrow. However, I'm usually about 4 pounds heavier during the day with the meals/fluids in me. Is there any way I can shed 2 pounds by tomorrow? A lot of my meals come from shakes, so I'm going to make sure I only eat solid foods today. I'm going to do another hour of cardio tomorrow morning, then weigh-in, and then eat and hydrate. I wanted to make sure I don't deprive myself of fluids today though.

Obviously tomorrow morning I'm not going to drink anything, and I'll make sure I go to the bathroom. But as far as today, and tomorrow morning, do you have any advice?

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    cut carbs and sodium and up your potassium. This will help you shed water quick. you can rehydrate after weigh ins

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    also sauna the morning of will help

Fighting Machine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420 View Post
    cut carbs and sodium and up your potassium. This will help you shed water quick. you can rehydrate after weigh ins
    drink a cup of black coffee on an empty stomach before your cardio, you will get a bolt of energy which will allow you to sweat more, thus expedite more calories

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    just pray

hauss man is offline Member
    2lbs? are you serious? you should loose two pounds in your sleep. i cut 14 pounds in 24hrs two weeks ago.

sager85 is offline Junior Member
    Hey drugs store eniema!! That will clean u right out

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i lose 8 pounds everynight

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    cut your foot off. That's about 2 lb.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    2lbs? are you serious? you should loose two pounds in your sleep. i cut 14 pounds in 24hrs two weeks ago.
    hate to call you out bro but i wrestled from 7 to 12 grade..... there aint noway you cut 14 in 24hrs..You can only dehydrate yourself like 6 or 7 pounds of water weight

mike954 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT View Post
    This morning I did an hour of cardio on an empty stomach, and afterwards I weighed exactly what I need to weigh for a meet tomorrow. However, I'm usually about 4 pounds heavier during the day with the meals/fluids in me. Is there any way I can shed 2 pounds by tomorrow? A lot of my meals come from shakes, so I'm going to make sure I only eat solid foods today. I'm going to do another hour of cardio tomorrow morning, then weigh-in, and then eat and hydrate. I wanted to make sure I don't deprive myself of fluids today though.

Obviously tomorrow morning I'm not going to drink anything, and I'll make sure I go to the bathroom. But as far as today, and tomorrow morning, do you have any advice?
    S H I T

torontodude is offline Member
    My shit is like 5 pounds.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT View Post

^^^ STEAM ROOM / SAUNA

Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    hate to call you out bro but i wrestled from 7 to 12 grade..... there aint noway you cut 14 in 24hrs..You can only dehydrate yourself like 6 or 7 pounds of water weight
    are you kidding? im a powerlifter, and in the powerlifting world 14lbs is childsplay. there are guys who cut 30+ lbs. dont forget that we get 24hour weigh ins. its really easy to do through water manipulation and i didnt even use diuretics or take hot baths. my diet started on saturday with weigh ins on friday at 8am

i started loading water on saturday and only ate boiled chicken and greens the whole week. wednesday night i cut out water with only 16oz total on thursday and only ate 4oz of chicken and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.

i dont know who did your water manipulation in high school but he was grossly misinformed.

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    tjpatrick,
    Please open your eyes and realize there is more going on in the world than what you have experienced. I have been following your posts in the diet section and you are not in a position to call anyone out. Learn more, talk less...

To the original poster - 2 pounds can be cut easily in water weight. Did you make weight?
    Last edited by RikuY; 04-25-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added question to OP...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    are you kidding? im a powerlifter, and in the powerlifting world 14lbs is childsplay. there are guys who cut 30+ lbs. dont forget that we get 24hour weigh ins. its really easy to do through water manipulation and i didnt even use diuretics or take hot baths. my diet started on saturday with weigh ins on friday at 8am

i started loading water on saturday and only ate boiled chicken and greens the whole week. wednesday night i cut out water with only 16oz total on thursday and only ate 4oz of chicken and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.

i dont know who did your water manipulation in high school but he was grossly misinformed.

Just curious, how is what you did during the week prior have any relevance to losing the 14 lbs in 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker View Post
    Just curious, how is what you did during the week prior have any relevance to losing the 14 lbs in 24 hours
    you want to cut out all slow digesting carbs and all sodium. loading water and then cutting it out helps greatly with the dehydration process

you want to cut out all slow digesting carbs and all sodium. loading water and then cutting it out helps greatly with the dehydration process
    so what your saying is that what you did in the prior week, made it possible to lose 14 lbs in 24 hours. that seems to make sense, though 14 seems high

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RikuY View Post
    tjpatrick,
    Please open your eyes and realize there is more going on in the world than what you have experienced. I have been following your posts in the diet section and you are not in a position to call anyone out. Learn more, talk less...

To the original poster - 2 pounds can be cut easily in water weight. Did you make weight?
    im done with this forum anyways i found a better one

Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    im done with this forum anyways i found a better one
    I hope you go to Elite Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker View Post
    so what your saying is that what you did in the prior week, made it possible to lose 14 lbs in 24 hours. that seems to make sense, though 14 seems high
    14lbs is not a lot. like i said, lots of people cut 20+

Thread Information