QBERT is offline Junior Member

Question Secret of the Pros

For those of you who have watched Milos Sarcev's Secret of the Pros I have a question. I know we want to keep our fats minimal he states, but what about our EFA's? Can we ingest as much as we want? And if so what dosages and time frames are every one using for a guide. I realize and anticipate I'll re-adjust my Macro's throughout my training, but a general guideline would help. Thanks to anyone who can help!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QBERT View Post
    For those of you who have watched Milos Sarcev's Secret of the Pros I have a question. I know we want to keep our fats minimal he states, but what about our EFA's? Can we ingest as much as we want? And if so what dosages and time frames are every one using for a guide. I realize and anticipate I'll re-adjust my Macro's throughout my training, but a general guideline would help. Thanks to anyone who can help!

i take in 6 to 10g of EFAs

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You can definitely take in too much EFA's. Fat accounts for 9kcals per gram ingested. Doesnt matter the source, sure LNA and LA are essential and you need them but too much is still going to lead to fat gain.

If you wanna follow Milos' advice than follow it. Dont add fats into your diet. If you want to add fat take calories out from carbs in order to keep the same amount of kcals per day, if you are counting.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Thanks B. What would you recommend for fat intake? I was thinking 70-80g per day. Only fats taken in would be natural (fish/nuts) and supplement the rest with EFA's.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Fats shouldn't be more than 20% of total calories. Unless you are carb cycling/cutting then maybe 25%.

Thread Information