richiecent is offline New Member

can anyone give me a good link for Clen and T-3?

i want to look into getting a fat burner and ive heard prom a lot of people that both of these products are amazing and used together are even better. but either or i would like to read on a forum as far as side effects or horror stories and whatnot and are they an insulin ? how much to take? how long to take it for?...and all those awesome questions....if anyone can provide any help thatd be awesome with either advice or a link to a forum where my questions can be answered.

thanks a lot!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    this should help

Clenbuterol FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Cytomel (T3)

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

Clen /t3

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

HOW TO STACK CLEN/T3

to stack the clen/t3 for a 6 week cycle i would start at 60mcg and increase by 20mcg every three days till either the sides are unbearable or your bp gets close to 135-85, then back it down 20mcg and keep there until a week before the cycle ends, then taper down 20mcg every two days or so, run diphenhydramine, which you can get cheap at a dollar store or big lots, it's sold as allergy remedy, just look at the active ingredients to see, run it either every third week at 50mg before bed or eod/ed at 50mg before bed, whichever you want, i personally use it everyday, but then again i'm running 300+mcg/day of clen, which i doubt you'll get close to

for the t3, start at 50mcg and ramp up to 100-125mcg over a week, 125mcg will raise the metabolism but you have a chance of losing muscle so eat alot of protein, 300-350g a day should do, and get it from real food, not shakes, stay on whichever dose you decide to run for the length of the cycle

for suppliments i would run 3-5g of taurine/day to help with cramping from the clen, if that doesn't help up it to 8g/day and get some potassium, drink lots of fluids as you will be sweating alot, plus fat needs a water saturated enviornment to burn optimally, and i would take a multivitamin upon waking and before bed

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richiecent View Post
    and are they an insulin?
    LMAO

No. Try the research site sponsored by this forum. AR-R .com

Thread Information