ATL
    ATL is offline Junior Member

Revised Revised Diet

Okay, so first of all sorry, ive made probably 3 or 4 threads the past few days with the same objective, perfecting this diet aha... but here it goes again, i will be going for cardio 5 times a week, maybe six, in the gym an additional 4 times each time finishing off with around 30 minutes of cardio again. i am 5'11" 225 pounds, the body fat calculator said im 14% though i dont know how accurate that is, and im a fairly active person, have a job where im always on my feet. I am currently running Test E at 500 mgs/week and clen . The meal plan is this

Meal 1:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, two slices of low carb bread
    39 Gs of Protein/16 Gs of Carbs/ 8 Gs of Fat/ 265 Cals

Meal 2:
    Protein Shake, with one pack of elite oats n more, and an additional 1/3 cup of oatmeal.
    62 Gs Protein, 47 G Carbs, 4.5 Gs of Fat, 490 Cals

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, 15 ml of mayo, veggies, 1 tbs flaxseed oil
    35 Gs Portein/25 Gs Carbs/ 17 Gs Fat/ 430 Cals

Workout

Meal 4:
    Protein Shake, with one pack of elite oats n more, and an additional 1/3 cup of oatmeal.

Meal 5:
    6 oz chicken breast, 6" Bun, 15 ml of mayo, cup ofveggies
    57 Gs Protein, 25 Gs Carbs 8 Gs Fat 450 Cals

Meal 6: before bed
    two scoops Whey, one tbs Flaxseed Oil
    48 Gs Protein, 6 Carbs, 16 Gs Fat, 370 Cals

So i got all my macros for everything and got rid of the dairy, the totals for everything are...

303 Gs Protein/166 Gs Carbs/58 Gs Fat 2500 Cals

So is this a good diet? after i post this im going to do my cardio, and then im done for the day, gonna go to the gym tomorrow instead of today, all this is okay to eat on a day where i may not be as active? well it must considerign its all healthy, but the carbs arent too high for the rare inactive day? Also is 9 oclock at night too late to be eating the last whole meal?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    Okay, so first of all sorry, ive made probably 3 or 4 threads the past few days with the same objective, perfecting this diet aha... but here it goes again, i will be going for cardio 5 times a week, maybe six, in the gym an additional 4 times each time finishing off with around 30 minutes of cardio again. i am 5'11" 225 pounds, the body fat calculator said im 14% though i dont know how accurate that is, and im a fairly active person, have a job where im always on my feet. I am currently running Test E at 500 mgs/week and clen . The meal plan is this

Meal 1:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, two slices of low carb bread
    39 Gs of Protein/16 Gs of Carbs/ 8 Gs of Fat/ 265 Cals I wouldn't eat bread. Being your first meal I would eat at least 40g carbs here. Eat 1/2-3/4 cup oat meal

Meal 2:
    62 Gs Protein, 47 G Carbs, 4.5 Gs of Fat, 490 Cals Looks good. Could you eat chicken instead of a shake? Does this elite oats and more have sugar? If so just eat oatmeal with splenda.

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, 15 ml of mayo, veggies, 1 tbs flaxseed oil
    35 Gs Portein/25 Gs Carbs/ 17 Gs Fat/ 430 Cals Not sure about this bun, I like fruit pre workout personally. I would sub bun for an apple. Eating fats around a workout generally isn't a good idea. I would cut the flax here, you have it before bed anyways.

Workout

Meal 4:

Meal 5:
    6 oz chicken breast, 6" Bun, 15 ml of mayo, cup ofveggies
    57 Gs Protein, 25 Gs Carbs 8 Gs Fat 450 Cals I don't like this bun. Why not a small potato or another cup of veggies.

48 Gs Protein, 6 Carbs, 16 Gs Fat, 370 Cals This is fine. Whey is fast digesting. Casein or another lean protein would be better.

So i got all my macros for everything and got rid of the dairy, the totals for everything are...There is nothing wrong with ff milk or ff cottage cheese, are you allergic to it?

303 Gs Protein/166 Gs Carbs/58 Gs Fat 2500 Cals I think this is not enough calories, however protein and fats are perfect. Maybe you would benifit from a refeed day where you bump carbs up to about 300 by eating oatmeal.

So is this a good diet? after i post this im going to do my cardio, and then im done for the day, gonna go to the gym tomorrow instead of today, all this is okay to eat on a day where i may not be as active? just don't eat your PWO meal on days you don't work out.well it must considerign its all healthy, but the carbs arent too high for the rare inactive day? Also is 9 oclock at night too late to be eating the last whole meal?Not if you eat a slow digesting protein like cottage cheese.
    I wish you would have just used the original thread instead of making another one and another one and another one.

Comments in bold. I would have started at about 3000 calories(did all the math in the other thread). After month if you didn't lose 8lbs then I would have cut back to 2600. If your meals are more than 2 1/2 hours apart, I would figure a way to eat a seventh meal.

Starting test will add body weight and water weight so I wouldn't be to worried about the scales. I don't know if clen will help you.

Good luck.

ATL
    yup i know test will add size, im looking to gain muscle and cut this fat, also how will clen not help me? and my meals are 2 hours apart, i could add a 7th meal in depending on the days, how many meals i eat depends on my work schedule somewhat. Oh and this is my last thread aha

Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    yup i know test will add size, im looking to gain muscle and cut this fat, also how will clen not help me? and my meals are 2 hours apart, i could add a 7th meal in depending on the days, how many meals i eat depends on my work schedule somewhat. Oh and this is my last thread aha
    Most people say clen isn't that useful until single digit body fat. You can diet down to 10% without it.

ATL
    i got 2 kinda of the elite oats, one has 0 grams of sugar, the other has 9 grams. In the morning could i make a whey shake with the oats, i usually mix the two together, that way id have more balance in the calorie intake, it would look something like this

Meal 1:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal, one scoop whey
    63 Gs of Protein, 30 Gs Carbs, 6 Gs of Fat, 465 Cals

Meal 2:

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Whole Wheat Bun, 15 ml of mayo, one cup of veggies
    35 Gs Portein/25 Gs Carbs/ 3 Gs Fat/ 300 Cals

Workout

Meal 4:

Meal 5:
    6 oz chicken breast, 6" Whole Wheat Bun, 15 ml of mayo, cup of veggies
    57 Gs Protein, 25 Gs Carbs 8 Gs Fat 450 Cals

The new totals would be...
    Protein: 327 Grams
    Carbs: 180 Grams
    Fat: 42 Grams
    Calories: 2600

The buns have 3.0 grams of Sugar, are whole wheat, have 27 Grams of carbs per whole bun, 6 grams of protein, 180 Cals, 2.5 grams of fat. i eat half of it, so im taking in half of those stats obviously
    Last edited by ATL; 06-19-2008 at 06:49 PM.

ATL
    another thing, since im trying to shed fat, are the carbs from the second meal un-needed as im getting basically the same thing in my first meal? the sample cutting diet has two meals with a high carb intake, the first and the PWO

ATL
    bump

I would look into carb cycling. This might be a good low day. You would need a high carb day and a no carb day plan too.

Why am i doing wrong to see my abs???

ATL
    well should i get rid of the buns? id be losing 200 Calories, 27 Gs Carbs, 6 Grams, amd 3 Gs fat/sugar, and i dont think i could carb cycle, just due to eating that many carbs, seriously ive been going strong with this so far but ive never ate this much food consistently like this, i couldnt handle the high carb days that i was reading. any tweaking to the diet needed? and can i handle all this protein? i dont wanna do the opposite of what i want and get fatter haha...

Weight loss is math man, you are thinking to hard about it. Calories consumed - calories spent=you gain a pound when you exceed 3500 cals, you lose one when you have a 3500 deficit.

Lower calories and up activity=weight loss.

Everyone knows that if you eat 1500 cals a day and do 3 hours cardio and you will lose weight.

Is it the kind that you want to lose? Mostly muscle?

If you really are 14% BF then you should start at higher cals, if you are 20%BF then you are good to go. See how it goes for a month. Adjust carbs up or down depending on how it is going.

To answer your questions directly.

Get rid of the buns and eat oatmeal. The protein levels should be lean body mass times 1.5, so anything around 290grams would be fine.

Again try it a month and see how it goes.

itburns22 is offline New Member
    What are you goals for this cycle?

ATL
    i want to gain muscle mass obviously, and meanwhile lose BF%, even before i started this diet i was getting consistent gains, and that was only eating 3-4 times a day tops, sometimes less, now im getting even better gains(and i was impressed before). this is also only being a week and a half into the cycle. and i should be eating a bit less protein then? and more carbs? im goin to the doctor tomorrow, so ill figure out what my actual bf% is, also what are some good calorie raising food that i can eat, especially for meals 3 and 5 where im losing 200 calories total by not eating the bread

ATL
    also, so ur saying its okay to eat oatmeal with those meals, obviously meal 3 its fine, but then im going 3 straight meals with carbs, and then the PWO, is that still okay? for weight reduction i mean. also meal 5 for example, i wasnt able to get home from the gym, and eat it till 10 oclock, so id assume that is still too late to eat those carbs, that is not an everday thing, to be at the gym till that late, just i go straight from work to the gym, and i got off work at 6, and home at 10, other days ill be off at 4 and home at 7-8

ATL
    also, i was looking into making it more caloric and protein balanced thoughout the day by doing:

Meal 1:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, 3/4 cup of dry oatmeal, half scoop whey
    54 Gs of Protein, 42 Gs Carbs, 6.5 Gs of Fat, 485 Cals

Meal 2:
    half scoop whey, with one pack of elite oats n more, and an additional 1/3 cup of oatmeal.
    50 Gs Protein, 47 G Carbs, 4 Gs of Fat, 430 Cals

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 15 ml of mayo, one cup of veggies
    35 Gs Portein/11 Gs Carbs/ 2 Gs Fat/ 200 Cals

Workout

Meal 4:
    50 Gs Protein, 45 Gs Carbs, 4 Gs of Ft, 430 Cals

Meal 5:
    6 oz chicken breast, cup of veggies
    57 Gs Protein, 11 Gs Carbs 6 Gs Fat 320 Cals

so what im really looking for (i think) is to boost the calorie count on meals 3 and 5... and anywhere else you guys see fit

bmit is offline Member
    add another 1/2 cup oatmeal then to meals 3 and 5.

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    About time you let go of the buns, now trying letting go of the mayo. IF you are are coming in here asking for advise dont try to go around the advise that these people give you. They are taking time off there lives to give you free advise. Advise that would cost you at least 100 bucks a session with a personal trainer. If they tell you loose the buns then loose the buns, if they tell you eat regular plain oatmeal then eat regular oatmeal.

I know its not esay, I had to change my whole eating style around but trust me these guys know their stuff. I have lose close to 10 pounds in one month so far and I feel so much better and with way more energy than before.

Sorry if I come across as mean, its not my intention just wanted to give you advise.

richiecent is offline New Member

yooo

ATL is saying he is trying to gain mass as well as cut up...should i use this diet as well if my sole purpose is to only cut up and not gain any mass? or is the protien and calorie intake to much?

Thread Information