smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned

Can someone Review this diet for my fat ass

well i have tried for a while to cut down and it seems like I'm not moving as fast as i want to but then again who does, i loose and average pound a week, I'm going to post my diet and maybe you guys can give me some reasons why its not going faster than that? or if I'm eating the wrong things and the wrong times. I'm 6'3 282 and 20% body fat train 3 days a week with cardio post workout and cardio also on 2 other days, hiit 30min 2 times and steady state for 45 min 3 times.

I need 4000 calories a day to maintain from one of the calculators i put my info into

here is what i had yesterday. i posted this in the diet help section but i think those boys are pretty busy so i figured i would post my own thread.

breakfast: one can tuna w/ 2eggs and 1/2 cup oats broiled
    Cals: 440 Fat: 15 Carb: 15 Prot: 60

meal 2: 8oz steak and half large sweet potato
    Cals: 812 Fat: 49 Carb: 24 Prot: 65

meal 3: 8oz chicken breast half large sweet potato
    Cals: 525 Fat: 16 Carb: 24 Prot: 66

meal 4 post workout: Protein shake with half cup oats
    Cals: 315 Fat: 4 Carb: 20 Prot: 51

meal 5: 12oz steak
    Cals: 1064 Fat 74 Carb: 0 Prot 94

Total for the day is
    Cals: 3232 Fat: 159 Carb: 96 Prot: 337

I just feel like it should be falling off and its not. i just recently upped my carbs. buddy said i wasn't eating enough.

today i only used egg whites in first meal and took out the carbs in 2nd meal and added flax seed to meal 2 and to pwo meal
    Last edited by smokeyd; 07-09-2008 at 12:54 PM.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    if you are looking to lose alot of weight do a high protein high fat, low carb diet M-F and low protein, low fat, high carb weekends. Going 5 days without carbs makes your body turn to fats to burn energy so there for you will be loosing the fat you want while building the strength and muscle as well.
    you can check this site out its great for diet and nutrition. http:// stronglifts.com/ anabolic -diet/

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i aint buyin shit lol i could spend that fourty dollars on beef for a week lol jk i will see if i can find in online someone for free

Thread Information