Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Arrow Critique Diet Plz

I just thought I'd post this up and see what people think of it. The more input the better it should look! I usually have a good carb laden drink or shake for before and/or during working out too so I don't run out of steam. I haven't quite settled on a good one though. If you have any suggestions on that or how this 5th rough draft lean(ish) bulk diet could be improved let's hear it! I'm an ecto all the way; 5'9" ~150lbs. right now, with very low bf% and looking to add some more muscle to that. Note that I despise eggs and cottage cheese. Thanks!

MEAL 1:
    1 CUP NONFAT MILK
    1 CAN TUNA
    1 CUP OATMEAL

P: 54 C: 64 F: 8 CAL: 565

MEAL 2:
    80Z. CHICKEN BREAST
    1/2LB. SWEET POTATO
    1 TSP. FLAX OIL

P:68 C: 43 F: 11 CAL: 535

MEAL 3 (PWO):
    2 SCPS. ON WHEY PROTEIN
    2 CUPS NONFAT MILK
    1 BANANA

P: 68 C: 81 F: 5 CAL: 620

MEAL 4:
    300G. TURKEY BREAST
    3 SLICES WHOLE GRAIN BREAD
    VEGGIES (NOT INCL. IN TOTALS)
    1 TSP. FLAX OIL

P: 60 C: 45 F: 13 CAL: 545

MEAL 5:
    1 CUP NONFAT MILK
    8OZ. TRI-TIP STEAK
    1/2LB. SWEET POTATO

P: 61 C: 53 F: 17 CAL: 620

MEAL 6:
    1 CAN TUNA
    1 CUP LENTILS
    1 TSP. FLAX OIL

P: 55 C: 40 F: 9 CAL: 440

BEFORE BED:
    1 SCP. ON CASEIN PROTEIN
    2 FISH OIL CAPS
    1 MULTIVITAMIN

P:23 C:4 F:3 CAL: 145

TOTALS: PRO: 389G CARBS: 330G FATS: 66G KCALS: 3,470
    Last edited by Ernst; 07-13-2008 at 11:43 AM.

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Brotha Your Breakfast Is Nasty Lol Lmao Tuna For Brakfast Wit Milk? Wo..okwhatever Floats Your Boat....the Multivitamin Shouldnt That Be In The Breakfast Meal??i Think So..what If You Switch The Tuna With Some Fat Free Strained Yogurt In The Blender Withthe Oats And Fruit And Milk...best Think For Your Liver In The Morning Is Fruit! Lots Of It..all Nigh Long Your Liver Feds The Brain Wit Glycogen.give It Fruit In The Morning Then Make A Shake In The Blender With Oats, Yogurt 400-600grms Strained 0% And An Apple Or Berryz..good Ish! Your Diet Looks Like A Good Bulk...not Oo Much Fat Will Be On Ya If You Work Out Inensely And Hit Up The Cardio 3x's A Week..i'm Just Commenting About What I Believe Not What Could Possibly Be The Best..btw Tuna Has A Lot Of Mercury If Your Gonna Be Eating Fish For Breakfast Go For Wild Salmo Or Sardines..the Smaller The Fish The Less Mercury..even Better 200grms Shrimp With Oats And A Carrot Or A Tomato! Multivitamin Befor Breakfast With Some Honey!!! Metals And Minerals Should Be Taken B4 Bed And On An Empty Stomach Not Multiviamins

Thanks for your input. I have picked up a bunch of canned wild salmon. I'll sub that for the tuna at least once a day (sometimes for both). I'll throw a some berries on my oats; sounds tasty. Will move multivitamin up as well, if you think it should be done. I'll look into the macros on that breakfast you talked about, too. Thanks!

Dunkfan914 is offline New Member
    Can i sub anything els beside the fish or milk ? not a fan of thoes neathier lmao

Sure you can. Just make healthy choices and check the protein/carb/fat/calorie balance to see that it fits in okay. Keep in mind as well that I designed this with me in mind, not you, so you may prefer to change more than that, given your own likes, dislikes, and needs. I'm not a big fan of canned fish or nonfat milk either, but I can stand them alright-- unlike eggs or cottage cheese, which make me want to vomit. Although, I'm going to try adding some cottage cheese to my pwo shake in place of some milk, hopefully the blending will hide it....

Thread Information