john1181 is offline Associate Member

my own little breakthrough!!

ok guys listn to what i thought of a couple of days ago and itsbeen amazing to me so far!!! i was so sic of trying to chomp down n tuna or boiled cicken! it was sick i would chew on it and then swallow it with water...so....what did y crazy ass think of???? i whipped ot my blender...thre in 2 small tomatoes, a cucumber, some oregano, pepper, pinch of salt and grinded it out then threw in th tuna! wella!!! came out a paste i ate easily with a spoon...was a little hard to eat the first time because it looked nasty but tastes waaaay better then the nasty old way..thebest thing about it is that im sure my stomach would take half the time to obsorb the food and digest it..so i am now having arouns 8 meals day...every 1.5hors i hit up one of these with either boiled chicken or tuna(1can a day)..thank god beef tastes good so its my only meal that i can enjoy..the beef, salmon, and porki enjoy..the tuna,chicken and egg whites are sick to me...unless the chicken is rotissery or on the grill but thats toomuchwork for me...so i do meal, shake, meal, shake...
    :::::::::::W A R N I N G:::::::
    D O N O T T R Y TH I S W I T H E G G W H I T E S!!! YOU WILL PUKE!!! YES I DID! IT STINKS BROZ I FRIKIN STIIIIIIIINKS LIKE FART AND GOES DOWN LIKE GLUE IF BLENDED TOO MUCH OR LIKE CHUGS IF NOT..EVEN IF YOU TRY TO THROW IN SOME FRUIT IT STILL REAKS!! WHO EVER MANAGES TO DRINK EGG WHITES I GIVE MAAAAAAAAD PROPS TO!! CLOSE YOUR NOSE AND MAYBE YOU WILL THEN CHASEIT WITH SOME APPLE JUICE...IT WILL STILL SMELL HENYOU BREATH AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY PUKE!! LOL I LEARNED MY LESSON...SO ANYWAY TODAY FOR MY CHICKEN SHAKE/PUREE I USED, TOMATOE,CARROT,CELERY,ABOCADO, THEN CHICKEN...AND I WANTED T THROW IN SOME OLIVE OIL BUT I TOOK MY FLAX CAPS WITH CLA....I'M SURE ANY HARDCORE GUY HERE WILL DEF GIVE THIS TRY..ITS EASIER AND VERY HELPFUL WHEN TRYING TO EAT MORE PROTIEN!!! PLEASE RESPOND GUYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRIED THIS OR WHAT YOU THINK..

I Can Spell Its Just My Damn Keyboard That Needs To Be Typed On Hard In Order To Work..so Please No Go Back To School Comments..lol

Ok..i Just Read The Rules....my Reason For This Way Of Dieting Is So I Can Consume More Protien, Gain Lean Tissue And Strength..400grms Of Protien With Onl One Meal Containing Starchy Carbs And Fruit, The Rest Are Veggiez And Healthy Oils Along With Some Saturated Fats From Cheese..for Example My Beef Is Always Sliced Up Really Thin And Sateed With Onions And Then Mixed Up With 2lices Of Cheese Till It Melts..i Assume Thats My Only Meal With A Lot Of Saturated Fat And Its After 3meals Of Fiberous Carbs And Two Meals Of Fatty Acids..

For Example:
    Starchy Carbs-fruit-lean Potien
    Fiberous Carbs - Lean Protien
    Fatty Acids - Lean Protien
    Fiberous Carbs - Lean Protien
    Fatty Acids - Lean Protien
    Fiberous Carbs- Lean Protien
    Saturated Fats - Protien (usually Pork Chops Or Beef) I Dont Trim Off The Fat..
    Last Meal...only Protien(i Heard This Speeds Up The Metabolism)

Once A Week I Eat Everything And Anything Anytime!!! Pizza Weets Etc Etc

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

glad it worked out for you..will give it a try

is that u in the avy?? damn, what r ur stats? u're looking shredded

thanks bro..the lighting helps a whole lot...all the cus i hav from that pic cam from 1-ad and proviron ..i'm going to put up some pics but i dont know where..can i put them in m prfile? i'm 6'2 around around 212-215 from what i last weighed myself and right no i'm around 7%..that pic was last year..nothing changed very slight change maybe 1%up in bodyfat..i'm tryin to eatalot of clean meals and go arond 4% if thats possible but i wanna stay strong and goup to around 220..im currently on anavar proviron and test prop..just started a week and so ago..excited as hell..i nver tried the var before neither the propionate .

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    bro, LOL!!, i just started doing something similar a few days ago. Ive been cutting so ive been blending tuna + broccoli and chuggin it......its better then eating it ROFL!!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you can post in the "member pics" forum

cheers

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    blended tuna and brocolli? huh sounds interesting

ok i just blended tomatoe, celery, carrot juice from the juice machine,oregano, pinch of salt, whie-red-black pepper and some avocado with a tspn of olive oil with the tuna and it was banging! ****in good!! damn

brocoli tuna? are you throwing in the tuna with its water? you should drain it first and pour some v8 in there that does! i love this shit ive been eating 8times a day no problem! every 1.5hours! its simple now! i dont sit around trying to eat..although i look forward to the stake and the fish(seabream or salmon or sardines)..i'm also dong this with yogurs..a good combo is, carrot-green bananna-tomato-raw potatoe-red pepper-thyme-basil-oregano-salt- pepper-yogurt!

lol, my buddy from chicago asked me wati'm eating after the gym and i told him a tuna shake..lol..he thought i was messing with him

patrick1 is offline Associate Member
    so you do drain the tuna, then add the other stuff
    how did the chicken go and what did you add?

i blend the tomatoes first with the other veggiez then i throw in drained tuna..or boiled chicken..experiment with the veggiez o find a taste you will like..i just discovered that the chicken is the best with tomatoes, greenpeppers and tobasco..it was good..nomore chomping down on chicken or tuna and chasing it with water

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    hell of an idea i f'n hate tuna. So sick of chicken. Hopefully this will help. U rule john1181

Thread Information