flyer1234 is offline New Member

Can you help with my diet? Bulking!!!

hi all,

im trying really hard to get my diet correct and force the food down my throat. im 22, 183cm and weigh about 60kgs. this is what i have started to eat as of yesterday.

6am - 6 egg whites

10am - tuna sandwhich

12:30pm - 1/4 chicken with bread or a cup of rice

3pm - protein shake and tuna sandwhich

6pm to 7pm - gym session

7:30pm - home cooked meal (chicken and stuff like that) and protein shake

9pm - bed time.

i go to the gym 5 days a week. any help is appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by flyer1234; 07-16-2008 at 04:51 PM.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Well it needs a lot of work if you want a real bodybuilding diet but if you are content with what you have i would atleast add some oatmeal to your breakfast and maybe up it to 8 egg whites.

flyer1234 is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply. im actually finding it hard to all those things cos my stomach cant handle it all, however as my stomach streches ill be adding more to the diet and asking for more help.

i was just wondering if it was a good start?

thanks

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    If you just startyed lifting and dietign I suppose this could get you going while you figure everything else out. I would definetly up macros though. Even though a home cooked meal could be anything and that will eventually sort of have to change. Make a home cooked meal but choose what it is base on macro needs. Bulking gives you some give to eat more foods you like. Eventually you will make a habit of healthy choices and your methods for preparing the food will suit your taste.

bmit is offline Member
    bro,

up your calories BIG TIME. You are not going to grow very well with that. At breakfast eat whole eggs and cereal with reduced fat milk. With your tuna sandwich add a protein shake and a banana. Eat more rice/bread/potatoes and chicken with your next meal. Have a protein shake with home cooked meal. Protein shake and milk before bed. Train and grow

Thread Information