Hello everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read my post! First off A little about myself. Been lifting for about 6 or 7 years. Started learning how to eat about a year and a half ago. I am 5 " 4 and a fairly lean 135-140lbs about 10-11 % body fat and 37 years old. Before i learned how to diet i weighed about 167 and was about 20 % body fat. Now this is just a guess. My question would be how lean do you think i should get before i consider bulking up? I like the way i look. I am getting pretty vascular. My goal would to be about 150 and 10 % body fat showing abs. I am currently eating 6 meals per day. 240 grams protein and 200 grams of carbs. I don't eat much fats. I get them from ***** 3,6,9 and from red meat 3 times a week. My meals are split evenly. Meals 1-6 40 grams protein. Meals 1-4 50 grams carbs. Meal 5 just 40 grams protein and greens and meal 6 before bed cassien protein and greens. I am not looking to be the biggest guy in the gym. I just want to look great. The supplements i am currently using are ***** 3,6,9 , Arganine and a good multi-vitamin. Oh yeah i take creatine to But i am off of the creatine right now. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank yo in advance this board is awesome and all the members are great!!!!