tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

Help with Bulking Diet

can some make me a bulking diet plan with these foods... they may not be the healthiest but i gotta work with what i got and tolerate....

Carbs-wheaties,brown rice Triscuits , fiber one bars, quaker oats granola bars, white breads& yogurt (after workouts) almonds
    fruits &Vegetables -brocolli ,corn,celery,banana, oranges, strawberries, grapes

Proteins- salmon$$$$$, lean strip steak, chicken breast,lean porkchops protein shakes, turkey sausage, beef, natural peanut butter

Liquids-Milk, orange juice, water

supplements- fish oil, sci-fi 1500 1.5g kre aklyn, , Eas whey protein

Im trying to base my diet on a 3000 calorie diet maybe even go 3500....i ve trying to do a diet for ever as some of you already have seen my posts.... i ve narrowed down my food choices to everything i consider to be healthy do to that my stats are horrible .... 6'1 150,,,,,6 months ago i was only 114....and ive put on decent muscle growth from training....but now i hit a stand still in what ive been doing and am ready to give it the final push to 180 by 2009 .... please someone show me some sympathy
    Last edited by tjpatrick1987; 08-07-2008 at 06:01 PM.

bump
    Last edited by tjpatrick1987; 08-07-2008 at 06:01 PM.

hello please im desperate for the help of a pro......i've researched all i possibly can

TechTonic is offline New Member
    I'm sorry dude, that is just simply not true. Many of the stickies at the top of this forum include proper carb and protein sources. Your protein sources look fine, but your carb sources are pathetic and had you researched as adequately as you state, you would know this. No one is going to make a diet for you. You know you want 3500 cal. That is good. So that is 500 cal per meal at 7 meals a day. Work from there and use good carb and protein sources and there you go. Read the stickies!

there is actually very little sugar in any of my carbs except for white bread and yogurt which i ech directly after a workout..ever thing is oats whole wheat and whole grain,,,,and someone once told me since my metalbolism is so high eating more carbs is gunna help me bulk more...ive been working on a diet since the beggining of this forum.........ill post in a few hours...

Thread Information