slippz is offline Junior Member

late night (yes i searched)

okay so i just read the 3 other late night eating threads on this page. but it's not quite that.

so today, i started my clen cycle (taking 50mg starting) and i'm working my way up.

today i felt great, i was hungry throughout the day, ate properly throughout the day, and just felt great.
    before breakfast i did a good hour of cardio,
    then for breakfast (11am) i ate 2 chicken breasts and had a small protein shake... then lifted....
    after that had 2 scoops of protein and 2 chicken breasts with sweet potatoess(about 2:30pm), and for dinner i had 2 wendy's grilled go wraps (lettuce and chicken and wrap only, no cheese, no sauce) (5:30pm about) and at like 8 oclock i had another chicken breast with lettuce and sweet potatoes.

at about 1130, i was sleeping (kinda) and i woke up and all of a sudden got really hungry. i brushed it off and just went online because i couldn't get back to sleep, and then 1230 came and i couldn't fight my hunger, so i had a chicken breast, and about 12 pringles chips!!!!!! AND A SMALL BAG OF FUNIONS! i then drank a water bottle and my hunger was somewhat satisfied.

point in case... i have never woken up and just got hungry like tonight. is this because of clen? also, i read that cottage cheese is good right before you go to sleep. how much she be taken? if this were to happen again, can i just eat more cottage cheese? or is there anything else you guys eat for times like this?

any insight on this would be great! thanks!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    your diet needs a look over - you're not allocating your macros evenly it seems

clen will initially speed up your metabolism, so hunger in the middle of the night is definitely foreseeable

A casein shake (also one of the main component in cottage cheese) is a great bedside concoction to fill you up in the middle of the night when u wake up and take a pee or whatever

cheers

JasonTheGreat187 is offline New Member
    Think taking a sleeping pill would help at all? I know when I take them if I do wake up i'm simply going to go to the washroom and hurry back to bed immediately after cause i'm right drowsy n just wanna sleep, not worry bout hunger. Could possibly help.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    or have a casein shake like suggested before bed, or casein type foods.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    eating at night is fine. the recommendation not to is for chicks. i've only heard this rule from females.

eat cottage cheese at night if you get hungry. it's slow release protein (casein) so your body consumes it while you sleep. eat as much as you want (i eat 1 lb every night before bed).

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Casein protein, cottage cheese, and water.

down it and go to bed.

thanks guys
    would i be fine with cottage cheese and loads of water?
    or should i really take the casein

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsr x civic View Post
    thanks guys
    would i be fine with cottage cheese and loads of water?
    or should i really take the casein

your fine with just cc and water.

Just make sure it all fits into your daily macros.

what do you mean by daily macros?
    someone said i wasn't spreading it out evenly and i had no idea what he meant ...???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsr x civic View Post
    what do you mean by daily macros?
    someone said i wasn't spreading it out evenly and i had no idea what he meant ...???
    your protein/carbs/fats...

When you make your diet, you need to know your maintenance calorie level and how much you need (+ or - depending on cutting or bulking).

With that, you put together a 6-7 meal/day diet. Making sure you get the right amount of pro/carb/fat in each meal. And calculate the day totals.

Its late, lol, hopefully that makes some sense

Thread Information