slippz is offline Junior Member

i need help guys =[

okay.. so i've been on a strict diet for a month.. and i've yielded superb results.

last month i was 5'10 255lbs at 26% bf
    last sunday morning i checked in at 5'10 222lbs at 17% bf

i had an organized meal plan, organized cardio / lifting schedule, and i was cycling clen (reached up to 130mL for 2 weeks on/off)

just recently (start of this week), i've been feeling extremely lazy to do anything. i've felt tired, lazy, and have been craving shtty foods. today i had 4 jr bacon cheeseburgers, 2 snack wraps, medium fries, and a twisted frosty from wendy's. the other day i had popeyes with white rice.

idk why but all of a sudden i've been craving super meaty and unhealthy foods, and am losing my drive to work out. i also haven't done cardio the past few days because i'm too exhausted.

is there something wrong with me? or is this a common dilemma you guys face?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    time to change your routine up. sounds like you are getting bored. your motivation to not be fat and unhealthy should be enough.

post up your workout routine and diet for us to look at. i bet something is out of whack.

Thread Information