8oz. orange juice

2 kashi blueberry waffles

all together = calories 664
    fat 15g
    carbs 117g
    protein 25g

what do you guys think?? and typically im still hungry

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be too bro, you need to slap some protein in there.

Tomorrow try 1 whole egg and an additional 4 or 5 egg whites scrambled. I like to put some fat free cheese on there. (Regular cheese since you're bulking and if it fits into your daily macros)
    Drop the waffles
    Keep the oatmeal

Breakfast of champions bud!

jnewton86 is offline Member
    thats what i was thinking of adding, but taking away the waffles is 170 calories and 33g of carbs. is it ok to drop the carbs? i added them in for that reason

Royal MaKo Rumble is offline New Member
    wana bump up carbs, try this.... with ur scrambled eggs, add half cup of rice on the side with sweet chilli sauce, just because its breakfast dont mean u cant rice it, early carbs are efficient as well. now ur getting somewhere``

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont eat white rice^^^ Eating more oats in the morning is probably better, I eat about 2 cups oats, 2 eggs, 5 egg whites for breakfast. Keeps me full for a good 2 hours or so lol.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    I would be too bro, you need to slap some protein in there.

Tomorrow try 1 whole egg and an additional 4 or 5 egg whites scrambled. I like to put some fat free cheese on there. (Regular cheese since you're bulking and if it fits into your daily macros)
    Drop the waffles
    Keep the oatmeal

Breakfast of champions bud!
    Bump this.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    thats what i was thinking of adding, but taking away the waffles is 170 calories and 33g of carbs. is it ok to drop the carbs? i added them in for that reason
    Are these macros for 1 or both waffles?

If this is for both waffles, then you're not eating as much as you think?

I'd drop the orange juice and get in those extra calories from whole food, not liquid and like everyone else said, more oats, a couple whole eggs and 4-6 egg whites.

Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    Are these macros for 1 or both waffles?

If this is for both waffles, then you're not eating as much as you think?

I'd drop the orange juice and get in those extra calories from whole food, not liquid and like everyone else said, more oats, a couple whole eggs and 4-6 egg whites.
    ya thats the macros for 2 waffles. 2 cups of oats huh?? ive thought about it, but how do you guys stomach it? i ve been doint the oats w/ pb for over a year now and its still hard to get em down, even w/ the pb and splenda added.

Im gonna increase the oats then and try adding some eggs/ egg whites

thanx guys

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Shakes are great for breakfast. They get food into you fast when you need it most. Throw your ingredients in a blender and your set. Quick and easy. Then you can have a full breakfast 1-2 hours later.

My breakfast shake looks like this:

1-2 Cups Oats
    2-3 Eggs
    1-2 Scoops of protein
    2 tsp Psylum Husk
    300ml water

The quantity of the ingredients varies depending on if im training that day or not.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 cup cottage cheese

Yummy in my tummy

ray0414 is offline Member
    when i make my eggs in the morning, i usually use 2 slices of organic wheat bread and make french toast from the eggs and scramble the rest. also i have about a cup to a cup and a half of yogurt smoothie, 1 cup has 25carbs and 14g of protien and few grams of fiber too.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Take 2 cups oats, 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup milk, maybe a half cup.....blend it up in blender till batter like consistency....spray frying pan with non-stcik spary like PAM...heat up and pour mixture into pan and fry up like a pancake....flip after a couple of minutes...and viola...oatmeal pancake...than cook up the rest of your eggs, use honey or sugar free syrup or jam and good to go bro...my kids love it and if a 5 and 7 year old will eat 'em they gotta be good. LOL

sizerp is offline Banned
    You wanting to dirty bulk or clean bulk? Your breakfast could definitely use more PRO. and maybe a few less Carbs, depending on what you want to do.

Bulking from 170/11%, I am currently on a 4 Egg Whites + Half a piece of lean beef, 1 banana, and 1.5 Cups of Steel Cut Oats in the morning. Low Sodium and no Dairy/Gluten are helping me stay lean and hard. I feel so much healthier without the dairy in my diet and only trace elements of Gluten from the Oats!

I also add some Natty PB in the morning at times. Egg Whites have a lot of sodium unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    Take 2 cups oats, 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup milk, maybe a half cup.....blend it up in blender till batter like consistency....spray frying pan with non-stcik spary like PAM...heat up and pour mixture into pan and fry up like a pancake....flip after a couple of minutes...and viola...oatmeal pancake...than cook up the rest of your eggs, use honey or sugar free syrup or jam and good to go bro...my kids love it and if a 5 and 7 year old will eat 'em they gotta be good. LOL
    that sounds really good actually, ill have to give it a shot on my next day off. Thanx Big Texan. I usually buy the small containers at the local grocery store of egg whites, only like 4-6 servings i think. im assuming most you guys either buy alot of those, or your buying the bulk containers you can order online, like lana's egg whites.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    You wanting to dirty bulk or clean bulk? Your breakfast could definitely use more PRO. and maybe a few less Carbs, depending on what you want to do.

Bulking from 170/11%, I am currently on a 4 Egg Whites + Half a piece of lean beef, 1 banana, and 1.5 Cups of Steel Cut Oats in the morning. Low Sodium and no Dairy/Gluten are helping me stay lean and hard. I feel so much healthier without the dairy in my diet and only trace elements of Gluten from the Oats!

I also add some Natty PB in the morning at times. Egg Whites have a lot of sodium unfortunately.
    im not much for dirty bulks, i try to eat as healthy as possible. I was taking in ALOT more protein throughout the day, but my endo told me after a blood test that i had way too much protein in my blood, so i cut back a bit. I thought the body could only digest 30-40 grams of protein a meal, the rest is waste.

I tried the meat thing for breakfeast, too hard to get down, chicken or beef or whatever doesnt mix well imo with breakfeast food

Thread Information