sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Final 3 weeks diet needs tuning

Howdy folks.Like the title says... Its down to crunch time. Three weeks left and I really need to get rid of my bloat. I am unsure of wether I have just bf to deal with or if its also some water retention( the belly chub is really loose and flabby so I am thinking it may be water too)..I figure the two ailments need different methods to be dealt with so I went and had myself tested at the gym. (I have been getting tested about every 3 weeks.) The electronic test shows me as having 10 lbs more water then when I started my cycle 9 weeks ago.
    My goals for this cycle were to put on some size but to be defined and to get a lean look.I read and read about diet and was sure i had it pinned down pretty good and I have remained faithful, but now I have three weeks left and I am not there.
    At 5 weeks left I changed my diet to reduce caloires to aid in losing bf and I upped the cardio...now 2 weeks later I have no improvements so I am back here asking for advice. How can I drop my bf and rid myself of retained water in the next three weeks...even if its a bit catabolic I dont care.(last year on a colon cleanse I fasted for 3 days and lost about 6-7 lbs so thats an option,but I am here to ask if theres a better way.But know that whatever it takes I am up to it.) I look too soft for the beach which is where I will be in just over 3 weeks.
    More cardio?
    keep drinking water?
    Drasticaly cut calories and carbs?
    try some keto carb rotations diet days?

Ljavy17 is offline Associate Member
    depending on your body fat, by this time you I would have had some winny to get the look you are going for.

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Yeah did winny for as long as I could...couldnt take the rough joints,so I was putting my hopes in anavar and clen

Thread Information