Thread: Calories

DFubar is offline New Member

Calories

So, how many calories should a 145 pound guy consume everyday to gain weight/muscle?

mhafez is offline Junior Member
    do some research before asking mate

This will help
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhafez View Post
    do some research before asking mate

This will help
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    great information...had not seen that one yet...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by DFubar View Post
    So, how many calories should a 145 pound guy consume everyday to gain weight/muscle?
    everyone is different,,,so you are going to work on fit and failure.....what works for some will not work for others....Read and learn on what to try...then set a small goals. such as gaining five pound and holding onto it...if you gym does not do BF% testing and I am not talking about the one you grab onto..the one that test your fat on your body.......then spend the 50 dollars and buy one..it is an important tool......now set up a diet and at 145 pound you will be eating a lot.. I have between six and eight meals a day...I change my diet or the way I eat based on what I do that day....if I do cardio and work in the yards. or go water sports that means my diet changes for that day...so for me and someting you need to look into is that you can not have a set diet.....I check my bf% every weeks and see where I stand then I use a pie chart on my computer and list all the things I eat and my workout and daily activities......if I start to lose weight but not BF then I look back at my diet and see what has worked in the past and then go from there....Add food of take foood away.....but I try and keep this somewhere between the same level.. protein 2 grams per body pound... carbs...50 to .75 and healthy fats...10%...that is just some ideas and I hope this makes sence to you..

ps i dont spell check because it dont work..lol

Thread Information