AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

Ready to tackle a real diet but I have issues

I would like to start a real diet similar to what is listed in the sticky above. I lift pretty late at night (between 8-10pm). I do this by choice and necessity. I have college classes every day in the AM and work 8-10 hours a day as well.

I am currently 195lbs and 5' 10'', 24 years of age. I want to shoot for 200lbs right now. I need to lean a little but I am not fan by any means.

I'm thinking around 3300 calories a day? I would like to incorporate cottage cheese into that diet somewhere.

Most of my meals are going to be ate at school/work so I will need stuff that is easy to carry around. I am going to have to get flax seed oil and dextrose also. I also need to try to figure out how much of the "egg white" liquid will equal my needed egg count.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Meal 1: Pro/Carb
    8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal
    50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat
    Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies
    55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice
    55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat
    2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies
    60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition
    2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose
    40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)
    50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat
    Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed
    3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil
    60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    real quick - props for you planing

420 grams is not needed imo ... stick with the general rule of 1.5 per body weight so you should be shooting for around 300 grams of protein...

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    I could cut out 1 can of tuna and 1 protein shake. That would get me closer to 300. I would be ok with cutting out a can of tuna lol. I like it but two cans is pretty tough to get down.

I think I will probably substitute the lean ground beef with venison. I have a freezer full right now so I mid as well.

I need to go buy a few more things. After talking with a pro-body builder he sold me on the diet. I knew it was a big part of it but its one of those things I always overlooked.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    dont get me wrong protein is good for you but i dont think you will get any benefit from the extra 120 grams you have planned above... normal rule is 1 - 1.5 grams per body weight...

here is the diet i followed (none of the sups just fyi...) http://www.nutrex.com/deadlinediet.html

Thread Information