phobos is offline New Member

your thoughts on my diet;

first off, 6'1 165 pounds 20yr/6'1/160pnds watch me grow thatll give you a clear idea on my body and goals.

and this is 100% honestly what i ate today, my diets changed past few months over and over and this seems to be the routine now
    8am - bagel with butter :X (considering switching this with scrambled eggs? i know egg whites are better i have trouble cooking them hah)

10am - small bowl of pasta w/ a little marinara sauce

1pm - peanut butter on whole wheat bread

3 pm - protein shake

6 pm - chicken breast on whole wheat bread w/ lettuce and cheese. drop of Caesar dressing

8 pm - workout

9 pm - PWO - peanut butter on whole wheat?(this is where i try to pack a lunch to eat on the ride home its about 15 minutes to my house from the gym)

10 pm - salad w/ chicken breast

now i read the cutting diet stickied up top, and i know im defenitely missing oatmeal, flax?, and veggies for sure. id just like to know how bad of a job i was doing before i came into this forum lol

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phobos View Post
    first off, 6'1 165 pounds 20yr/6'1/160pnds watch me grow thatll give you a clear idea on my body and goals.

and this is 100% honestly what i ate today, my diets changed past few months over and over and this seems to be the routine now
    8am - bagel with butter :X (considering switching this with scrambled eggs? i know egg whites are better i have trouble cooking them hah)

10am - small bowl of pasta w/ a little marinara sauce

1pm - peanut butter on whole wheat bread

3 pm - protein shake

6 pm - chicken breast on whole wheat bread w/ lettuce and cheese. drop of Caesar dressing

8 pm - workout

9 pm - PWO - peanut butter on whole wheat?(this is where i try to pack a lunch to eat on the ride home its about 15 minutes to my house from the gym)

10 pm - salad w/ chicken breast

now i read the cutting diet stickied up top, and i know im defenitely missing oatmeal, flax?, and veggies for sure. id just like to know how bad of a job i was doing before i came into this forum lol
    initaly when you said you were 6'1 and 165, i thought that was a typo.. but after looking at your diet, i can see why...

well shit, that came off the wrong way...

alotta people think eating less is better, but they're wrong

we can get you up to 200lbs naturaly with the correct diet..

do some math for me

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

when your done with that, watch these videos, they'll give you a better idea of how your diet should look
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

then post up a new diet for tweaking... btw protien shakes should only be taken post workout

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL I got all kinds of pointers for ya, but after watching those vids you'll probably sort most of them out yourself. Let us know how it goes and if you still need a nudge in the right direction.

Thread Information