jm21 is offline Associate Member

Great cutting diet

Hey guys i have a good diet that is great for cutting/loosing weight the research behind it goes into quite alot of depth but the basics are that you take the diet your currently on work out tottals for carbs and protein divide it with your body weight to get mg/kg of BW then take the little things like fizzy juice and sugary stuff (AND GET RID OFF IT) What you do from here is pick a date in the future say a holiday or just summer this diet can be helped by things such as ephedrine, anavar the usuall type of cutting drugs.

The key is around every 2-3 weeks you cut back the carbs by around .5 per kilo of BW and up the protein by around .3 this allows for fat loss but the increase of protein will limit the amount of muscle lost of course the times when you cut may vary so your not on anything low such as 1g/kg bw of carbs

this coupled by cardio has done wonders for me i am trying to post pics but it wont let me

Dont worry about fat count as the graduall lowering of the food will lower this anyway

stick to foods such as chicken, tuna, salmon, wheat bread,rice,pasta and great thing to make it easy oat cakes

nearer the end replace oat cakes with rice cakes as they have lower fat count in them

Any one has any views on this let me know and thanks for reading

PS this can also go the other way successfully to put size on by tappering up carbs slowly so not to put too much fat on

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    where as your advice isn't horrible, is is vauge and not much of help...

we have a process as to how we customize diets for people here... if you search posts made by me or phate you will see how that process goes...

if you feel you have something to contribute to the process that would make it easier and/or better PLEASE feel free to let us know...

we do not shy our members away from their insight to dieting techniques, but we will critisize anything and everything to make sure its sound..

so write away bud.... and get into details... we'd love to hear what you have to say

Well this was just the basics that any1 could take and make up their own diet from

I can add alot more detail however the complete research that went into this in detail and trying it out on a natural body builder, one with use of aas and a sprinter was my uni dissertation and had 22000 words in it and no thats not a typo 22000 pretty much a book!

and i would describe it as being better than "isnt horrible"

well, maybe if you get into detail about exactly how you would have someone go about customizing a diet i could elaborate on what i was saying..

better yet, find someone who needs a tweak and take the time to help them customize it....

i use the term "isn't horrible" loosly, dont take offense to it...

we keep a tight regement here in the diet forum...

we like it when our members get involved in it.. dont get it twisted.. but putting a vauge explaination of how someone should diet isn't gonna help anyone...

in other words.. im putting your knowledge to the test.. in the most friendly and respectable manner i possibly can...

show us what you know bro...

we could always use further sound advice on this forum...

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    it is a very general methodology that people follow while cutting, cut back on carbs, up the protein. liek jammy said welcome, were here to HELP others not flame

Cool cool ill post up stuff if people are interested in trying it there is alot more into it in terms of training type, height, weight, bf%, suppliments or aas use.

Iknow what you mean you need exect details but didnt have time to put it all up but i will add in more later today or tomorrow if you like.

I know generally carb cutting is used to loose weight and cut in but this takes into detail specific weight inc bf% cause lets face it your fat stores dont need fed! and theres organ weight too. so some1 at 100kg 12% bf would work the diet out for their weight minus their bf% so it be 88kg - bout 5kg for various body organs that dont need to be accounted for in terms of dietry intake.

I am trying to post pics of some of the boys that have treid it for me and ive been on it for 8 weeks and its doing tremendous for me.

honestly, im losing weight right now on a 40 40 20 split.. im eating about 300-350g of carbs a day.. so carb cutting isn't the only way people lose weight..

what your talking about is carb cycling, which works.. or the keto/carb cycling slingshot system.. ronnies the guru on that one...

just help someone out, and to be honest.. ill be watching, so will phate... we keep an eye on the advice given out on this forum to make sure it's good advice..

so shoot away bro.. we'll be waiting

Thread Information