Hey guys i have a good diet that is great for cutting/loosing weight the research behind it goes into quite alot of depth but the basics are that you take the diet your currently on work out tottals for carbs and protein divide it with your body weight to get mg/kg of BW then take the little things like fizzy juice and sugary stuff (AND GET RID OFF IT) What you do from here is pick a date in the future say a holiday or just summer this diet can be helped by things such as ephedrine, anavar the usuall type of cutting drugs.

The key is around every 2-3 weeks you cut back the carbs by around .5 per kilo of BW and up the protein by around .3 this allows for fat loss but the increase of protein will limit the amount of muscle lost of course the times when you cut may vary so your not on anything low such as 1g/kg bw of carbs

this coupled by cardio has done wonders for me i am trying to post pics but it wont let me

Dont worry about fat count as the graduall lowering of the food will lower this anyway

stick to foods such as chicken, tuna, salmon, wheat bread,rice,pasta and great thing to make it easy oat cakes

nearer the end replace oat cakes with rice cakes as they have lower fat count in them

Any one has any views on this let me know and thanks for reading

PS this can also go the other way successfully to put size on by tappering up carbs slowly so not to put too much fat on