Thread: Valtorian Diet

Valtorian is offline Junior Member

Valtorian Diet (Help Me Out)

I'm trying to gain some muscle mass and plan to cycle soon once I find a source. Here is my diet as of now.

I'm in Iraq, so I have access to the lovely DFAC, so meals have minor differences every day.

0430 - NO EXPLODE / NITRIX
    0500 - Workout / CELL MASS
    0630 - 3 hard boiled eggs/ 6 sausage links / Bowl of Grits / Bowl of fruit / MILK / Multi-Vitamin
    0800 - SYNTHA 6 (2 scoops)
    1000 - SYNTHA 6
    1100 - NITRIX
    1200 - Meat (chicken breats/beef "large portion) Baked potato w/ Cheese and bacon chunks / mixed vegetables / bowl of fruit / Gatorade (purple stuff)
    1400 - SYNTHA 6
    1600 - SYNTHA 6
    1800 - Meat (chicken breats/beef "large portion) Baked potato w/ Cheese and bacon chunks / mixed vegetables / bowl of fruit / Gatorade (purple stuff)
    "This is what I'm doing right now, I have some recovery supplements on the way to drink at about 2000 before I go to bed. Also ordered GRUB ON, and appetite builder that should help me eat a lot more."
    2000 - (Recovery Drink)

Please give me some feedback!

VAL

"If your in the know, let me know!"
    Last edited by Valtorian; 05-20-2009 at 01:40 PM.

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    You need to eat real food. 9 times a day you are consuming supplements. EAT REAL FOOD. Also bsn protein shakes are most likely some of the worst out there. Why do u think they taste so good. Because they are full of garbage. Also at the most your getting 6 and a half hours sleep everyday. I do not think this is enough. READ all the stickies at the top of this forum and read others diets on this forum as your is way out to lunch.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    god speed brother, thanks for the service.. however, the shakes are doing much more damage then you believe. food is what you need.

I can only get food 3 times a day breakfast lunch and dinner

If you can not get food try a different protien powder, i like ON PRO COMPLEX and mixing a cup of oats with it. Shake it up and drink.

rgr that, sounds like a good idea. I just ordered 10lbs of Optimum 100% Whey Protein. Should a scoop a that be good for in between meals?

Yeah that will be a better source for sure. Read the label of that bsn powder. I am pretty sure its full of corn syrup and sh*t like that. Make sure you it some carbs with the protien too. Real food is better but make due with what you can.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    add a slow digesting complex carb to the shake like eat said... oatmeal will do you right..

there's alot wrong with your diet.. it's a bit high in fats imo... but seeing as how you dont have much of a choice in the matter, we'll work with what we've got... im not on my reg comp right now... or i'd do the tweak myself

hey eat, give the op the bmr calc formula will ya?

Ok, I jjust got back from the DFAC and they have those packets of oatmeal I can stock up on, its the apple spice and brown sugar ones and I think they have a regular with no flavor. I just take a packet of that and mix it with my whey right. Do the shakes like that?

Last edited by Valtorian; 05-20-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: duplicate

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Why can you only eat real food three times a day?

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    add a slow digesting complex carb to the shake like eat said... oatmeal will do you right..

there's alot wrong with your diet.. it's a bit high in fats imo... but seeing as how you dont have much of a choice in the matter, we'll work with what we've got... im not on my reg comp right now... or i'd do the tweak myself

hey eat, give the op the bmr calc formula will ya?
    sure, here is the BMR link OP

Another way to calculate BMR

Quote Originally Posted by Valtorian View Post
    Ok, I jjust got back from the DFAC and they have those packets of oatmeal I can stock up on, its the apple spice and brown sugar ones and I think they have a regular with no flavor. I just take a packet of that and mix it with my whey right. Do the shakes like that?
    no way too much refined sugar, stick to regular naturally rolled oats, you know the ones that tase liek ass!.. yea those! mix with the shake

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^ agreed..

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Why can you only eat real food three times a day?
    Cause the DFAC is only open 3 times a day on the FOB, and I'm out kicking in doors the other times of the day, and if we miss a meal we get an MRE, but were not stocked on those so you get what you need for that day, no extra's

Thread Information