casper514 is offline Associate Member

gained 15 pound in 1 week

im 24 current weight 193 5feet7 i recently started my tren a and test e cycle 1 week ago as the same time as my diet i gained 15 pound i look bigger but also i look like im bloated and put a bit of fat i started to have some abs showing now there fading away i havent done much cardio this week only once 45 min boxing anyways thisa is the diet im using right now for bulking
    9am 8 eggs whites 1 scoop muscle juice with milk
    11am steak or turkey with swiss cheese on it
    1pm 1 cup brown rice with 6 oz chiken
    3 pm 2 cans of tuna with 1 tbs mayo
    5 pm 2 scoops of muscle juice
    7pm chiken with brown rice 1 cup
    9 pm 3 scoops muscle juice with 2 tbs peanut butter natural
    i guess muscle juice is the reason why i gained so musch 18gr of fat in it ikm doing somwething wrong need to fix it now what is that im doing wrong

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    ok so whats the point of this thread? are you looking to lose weight now that you gained an unbelievable amoutn of weight in 1 week?

i still wanna bulk but something is wrong with the diet obviously if i gained that much in 1 week ok i can do cardio and shed some off but i still wanna bulk should i get back on my cutting diet low carbs low fat high protein or just fix up mu bulking diet so i dont have no exess fat dont wanna scrap this cycle neither i wanted to put a lean mass up to 205

Cheylayna1978 is offline Female Member
    In 1 week, sorry I have to say this, but what you have gained is basically water/fat.

In 1 week, each body-part will have only had ONE workout to be able to fully recover (if 2, u are still recovering), so the lbs. gained cannot be attributed to any muscular gains.

Muscle gains do not occur to any great magnitude (if at all when hoping to track them via a "scale") in a mere 7 days.

Keep at it though, and clean up your diet, add cardio, drink lots of water to RID the bloat (distilled is good for this), use some OTC diuretic, etc. All in all, if you are bloated and gaining fat, your diet is not correct for your stature and your sodium is either very high or you are not drinking enough water, or actually BOTH.

I already know those who assist here will ask you to lay out your "total calories" that you need to ingest per day for your goals, total calories your approach above is, the "macros" perhaps for the day broken into categories, etc.

I don't work with overall calories as I've learned through one who is instructing me to work with macros more-so, concentrating on what they are, what meals they are in, with what, how much, etc. It's very intricate and that is not what this thread is about, so before I keep hijacking it, I'll stop here.

Good luck! Change that diet quickly as if you gained 15 lbs. in 1 week of basically anything BUT lean muscle tissue, I can't imagine how you'll feel after a month! DOH!!

'Layna

^^ok i will feed you what we need....
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

EDITED my post above. It read "muscle/fat" where it should have read "water/fat". Sorry, it's late and this chica es muy tired! hahah..

'Layna

Quote Originally Posted by Cheylayna1978 View Post
    In 1 week, sorry I have to say this, but what you have gained is basically water/fat.

In 1 week, each body-part will have only had ONE workout to be able to fully recover (if 2, u are still recovering), so the lbs. gained cannot be attributed to any muscular gains.

Muscle gains do not occur to any great magnitude (if at all when hoping to track them via a "scale") in a mere 7 days.

Keep at it though, and clean up your diet, add cardio, drink lots of water to RID the bloat (distilled is good for this), use some OTC diuretic, etc. All in all, if you are bloated and gaining fat, your diet is not correct for your stature and your sodium is either very high or you are not drinking enough water, or actually BOTH.

I already know those who assist here will ask you to lay out your "total calories" that you need to ingest per day for your goals, total calories your approach above is, the "macros" perhaps for the day broken into categories, etc.

I don't work with overall calories as I've learned through one who is instructing me to work with macros more-so, concentrating on what they are, what meals they are in, with what, how much, etc. It's very intricate and that is not what this thread is about, so before I keep hijacking it, I'll stop here.

Good luck! Change that diet quickly as if you gained 15 lbs. in 1 week of basically anything BUT lean muscle tissue, I can't imagine how you'll feel after a month! DOH!!

'Layna

defiantely agreed wiht the importance of manipulating the macros but dieruetics... unless your going on stage stay far away from this especially on cycle.. your body needs water and its as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    Hmmm, now where have I seen this before?

Off 2 bed, soooooo tiiiiiiired!

'Layna

ive seen these videos i bit long but i listen to moast of it and got the point 2 thing is i think its the muscle juice that ****ed my shit up the rest looks goodmeals are perfect exept for the shake too much fat in it that diet i posted is similar to the keto diet expet for the shake its not whey its muscle juice i think that were the problem is

defiantely agreed wiht the importance of manipulating the macros but dieruetics... unless your going on stage stay far away from this especially on cycle.. your body needs water and its as simple as that

Just OTC kinds, like "Taraxatone" or another version that my bf uses that is meant to be used "while dieting", can't remember the name but it's actually better than Taraxatone, and is great at holding off JUST EXCESS water, not leading one to dangerously piss out inter-cellular water (water inside muscles for contractions and such purposes) etc. Not talking things like Diazide or Lasix, but the gentle OTC varieties that are "legal". I and my bf use them when cutting with no side effects at all except for having the abs be far more visible once all the hard work to make them visible has been done. They are not "show day" ready, but are very visible and look like a "cartoon" to the "normal" person. (as many have told my bf, while mine are visible when at a low bf, but not as "hard" as his are)

'Layna

imma hit cardio everyday and change the shakes for iso sensation i think that will do it ill give it a try and well see imma try to keep teh fat as low as i can

Quote Originally Posted by casper514 View Post
    ive seen these videos i bit long but i listen to moast of it and got the point 2 thing is i think its the muscle juice that ****ed my shit up the rest looks goodmeals are perfect exept for the shake too much fat in it that diet i posted is similar to the keto diet expet for the shake its not whey its muscle juice i think that were the problem is

'Layna

Quote Originally Posted by casper514 View Post
    the problem with your diet is YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY KCALS YOU NEED TO EAT A DAY TO OBTAIN YOUR GOAL. do what is instructed in the links i sent if you want further help.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Hey eat, where are you located? If it is in the US you may want to think about adding some of us to your W-2 for tax purposes. And you should just put thise links in your sig bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Hey eat, where are you located? If it is in the US you may want to think about adding some of us to your W-2 for tax purposes. And you should just put thise links in your sig bro.
    haha bro i do this all out of my hobby, i like helping people...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylayna1978 View Post
    Just OTC kinds, like "Taraxatone" or another version that my bf uses that is meant to be used "while dieting", can't remember the name but it's actually better than Taraxatone, and is great at holding off JUST EXCESS water, not leading one to dangerously piss out inter-cellular water (water inside muscles for contractions and such purposes) etc. Not talking things like Diazide or Lasix, but the gentle OTC varieties that are "legal". I and my bf use them when cutting with no side effects at all except for having the abs be far more visible once all the hard work to make them visible has been done. They are not "show day" ready, but are very visible and look like a "cartoon" to the "normal" person. (as many have told my bf, while mine are visible when at a low bf, but not as "hard" as his are)

'Layna
    Drinking about 5 glasses of green tea per day will serve as a natural diuretic as well. Good advice on drinking plenty of water...to many people are under the impression that drinking tons of water will bloat you.

It's nice to get a females perspective around here...you should chime in more often.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    like eat said you dont know what you need to consume,restructure your diet to include dumping the muscle juice, you have gained a hell of alot of water for 1 week.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    haha bro i do this all out of my hobby, i like helping people...
    exactly......

Thread Information