anon456 is offline New Member

Help me not be so fat anymore

Ok, I dont have any pics of myself but i found this picture online of some guy who is similar to me.

So, i'm 30 years old, 5'11 and about 300 - 315 lbs. I used to be a cardio and gym machine but got lazy over the last 5-10 years.

Goal is to get down to about 240 by end of year while gaining some muscle from my old normal weight routine.

I need a good diet that i can stick to. I was considering atkins diet but i probably wont be able to stick to it. I know what to do as far as cardio but was wondering in any supplements would give me a boost. Something like anavar , 60-80mg per day. I've looked at all the other steroids out there and they all seem to have side effects that are not good for someone like me. Before I get the anavar, is there anything else you would recommend? Something that wont make me fatter or make my moobs bigger

Thanks,

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by anon456 View Post
    Ok, I dont have any pics of myself but i found this picture online of some guy who is similar to me.

So, i'm 30 years old, 5'11 and about 300 - 315 lbs. I used to be a cardio and gym machine but got lazy over the last 5-10 years.

Goal is to get down to about 240 by end of year while gaining some muscle from my old normal weight routine.

I need a good diet that i can stick to. I was considering atkins diet but i probably wont be able to stick to it. I know what to do as far as cardio but was wondering in any supplements would give me a boost. Something like anavar , 60-80mg per day. I've looked at all the other steroids out there and they all seem to have side effects that are not good for someone like me. Before I get the anavar, is there anything else you would recommend? Something that wont make me fatter or make my moobs bigger

Thanks,
    please, do yourself the service of not taking any anabolics... especially if you look like that guy... many health risks and youll see little in terms of anythign basically...

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

Takarath12 is offline New Member
    As I said in another post, my sister was very overweight and she lost almost 100lbs! She used the combination of ephederine 30mg, asperin 100mg, and caffeine 300mg. She drank Ensure for minerals and nutrients and on occasion, a very low calorie food - but that was a once a week treat for her.

I can help anyone looses weight, my problem is gaining weight and bulking.

Good luck!

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    the best steroid there is DIET I shoot that every 2 1/2 hours and man it works. No pill or juice is going to get you to your goal's untill you get that part spot on plz post your stats and your macro of what you eat and hook up with phate and Jamy they are the guys you will need to start this journey good luck.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drink alot of green tea and also do cardio on an empty stomache first thing in the morning. Its a tough battle but a friend of mine has a brother that was alot more than your weight actually around 375 I believe and lost an incredible amount of weight with a low carb diet doing lots of low intensity cardio even long walks. He is now 265 and is still cutting and he has been at it just over a year. Dedication is the key.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Taking AAS at your weight is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Drink alot of green tea and also do cardio on an empty stomache first thing in the morning. Its a tough battle but a friend of mine has a brother that was alot more than your weight actually around 375 I believe and lost an incredible amount of weight with a low carb diet doing lots of low intensity cardio even long walks. He is now 265 and is still cutting and he has been at it just over a year. Dedication is the key.
    ^^x2

Modivtion and dedication is what will get you to your goal

Thread Information