diet

diet.

brekfast. egg whites (large2)

workout. 2 hour (30min cardio)

lunch. tuna and dry toast (wholemeal)
    protine shake

dinner.chicken,gammon,fish, + veg

bedtime snack wholemeal toast with ???

what dose that look like anyone am 185lb wanna get bigger but a have a wee bit of a gutt witch a wanna lose but not my size is this oki or what would you have any tips pll help ???

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    how tall are you?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    dont matter ive just checked your profile mate........5.6 short arse...................same height as me LOL.

Critique diet please......

this is what my diet is like at the min....not perfect but its working for me and def better than what you have.......your the same height and weight.... there is no need to be doing weights for 2 hours mate....try and get that down to around an hour then ya 30 mins cardio.

this is obviously a cutting diet......trying to keep the same weight while loseing the gut is really hard mate....you might be better off choseing one goal at a time.
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 08-17-2009 at 08:23 AM.

shauni is offline Junior Member
    sound bro so ya think a should just bulk right up and then worrie about that later or what ya thinks best do ya have pics ?

thanks for yer comments a shall use them

i would go with what you want more........do you want to have more muscle or are you willing to lose muscle for a 6 pac.........me id rather get the 6 pac...then try and bulk staying as lean as pos...

i dont have pics mate....wey none that i want to put up......maybe in the future.

sound say a want a 6 pac more what ya thinkinga should do?

cheeers

wey im no expert on dieting........but the diet i have shown you is what im using to cut...and its working for me.....and you being the same height weight and want the same goal........then you could just use mine.........

or even better........follow Jamys advice......and get a specific diet for your self. ill post a link in abit with the info youl need...

i was over complicating my way of thinking about a diet......untill C bino and fireguy two very experienced members...explained to me that for the Body fat i wanted (to see the 6 pac) 10-12%...then aslong as my diet was decent and i was doing a good amount of cardio then i didnt need to over complicate.

cool bunny grate help mate cheers

Thread Information