mckensel is offline New Member

College foods help please!!

Okay like it says im a college student on a pretty tight budget around 75 a week. So far this is my diet and i would love to have some more options and suggestions.

breakfest: oatmeal, banana, low fat milk

snack: 5-7 egg whites, whole wheat toast and whey shake

lunch: either make like hamburger helper with lean beef or do a couple cans of tuna with a spoon of pb. Something quick

snack:canned white chicken breast. 1 or 2 cans depending on how full i am and when i can get to the gym.

pwo: two scoops whey protien, either can of tuna or canned chicken.

dinner: about 2 hours after working out. I normally either do grilled chicken with about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of brown rice and either green beans or i just throw in small fruites like oranges or apples.

bed time snack: cottage cheese and oranges or some peanuts. with a nice tall class of milk.

and do take in to account i get many calories from drinking once or twice a week/weekend. But i am going to cut out the drinking to maybe once a week while i am preparing to get started for my first cycle.

Currently i am 5'10
    179-182 lbs
    body fat ranges from 6-8% bf depending on if i am in training for track or not.
    right now its around 10/12% sense i pulled my groan muscle this off season.

any help with a few new ideas on what i can eat would be great and if you see anything i can change to help see better gains it would be greatly appriceated.

Right now supplement wise im just taking

animal flex
    100% on whey
    creatin mono
    enoxide(n.o)
    mega men multi

Remember i am in a pre state for a cycle to start around nov. Looking at doing test e/dbol or if you have any suggestions for a good first cycle as well let me know so i can read about it and ask around about it.

Enjoy, thanks in advance for the help.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    spend the money for your cycle on food.

Klimax is offline Member
    The cycle is useless if you're not eating enough. You can put on mass without roid, but you can't grow without food.

ya im not going to spend any money yet. So i am just needing some more options on good food i can purchase that is fairly cheap and easy to make. Again i am not going to start a cycle or for that matter purchase a cycle untill i meet this last goal of getting to 200lb around 12bf. If i can get there and still be able to compete in track that is.

Klimax is offline Member
    Brown rice, beans, sweet potato, oat, veggies...
    Meat, fish, eggs...
    flax, fish, olive oil; peanut butter, almonds...

already doing that bro i was hoping for some other things to help out changing things up. it gets old after a while eating the same stuff week after week ya know haha. Thanks for the post though. keepem coming please

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to school full time and working part time just to afford the extra food. I still stay within about 100 a week and get everything i need. Buy in bulk its cheaper but if you really cant afford it food should always come first

oh ya food is no problem i either have the prepared foood the staff makes or i can go back to my apt and cook my own food which i like doing so i can sit after a long day and drink a beer and watch tv instead of sitting at a table with 20 douche bags that only talk about track. I figure if i really needed to too i could spend around 100 - 120 on food a week if i really needed to. Cut out some stuff i could do that. but Any one of any like meals they kind of came up with cause right now im rocking the chicken and brown rice about 4 times a week and tuna and wheat crackers every day along with egg whites and oatmeal every morning. Just something new to change things up.

Thread Information