TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

Bulk then Cut or What?!

I'm 20 6'0 225

i think i can get bigger but due to shitty genetics i need a boost. I'd eventually like to get very cut and be ultra sexy (lol) by about mid may 2010. what do you guys propose?! what supps and what diet should i follow to achieve my goals?!

thanks for everything in advanced!

PS:i'd like to lower my bf% and gain much mass. I dont care how much i weigh, just dont wanna be chubby or have rolls or whatever.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    what is your bf at now? post a pic if you don't know for a reading

well due to football coaches/managers (my former personnel) giving me some state of the art weight gainers to boost my weight up im about 225 and 20%BF. i do not feel like i am tho. Before this i was down to about 11% so i know how it feels to have a low BF%. please help me lose this. i tried everything and when i get looked at for new scholarship opportunities, they take a look at me and just decide no b/c i dont have the same look as many others. my look is a mix between a baseball/soccer/football player as those are my big 3 sports.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    state of the art weight gainers? lol like nitrotech?

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    well due to football coaches/managers (my former personnel) giving me some state of the art weight gainers to boost my weight up im about 225 and 20%BF. i do not feel like i am tho. Before this i was down to about 11% so i know how it feels to have a low BF%. please help me lose this. i tried everything and when i get looked at for new scholarship opportunities, they take a look at me and just decide no b/c i dont have the same look as many others. my look is a mix between a baseball/soccer/football player as those are my big 3 sports.
    This still does not help us. Most people think they are 250 at 17% bodyfat also but they usually arent unless they are monsters post up pics and your current diet if you want real help.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    ^^ lmao

Op ... Post ur diet ... Ppl will help... Improve ur cardio and keep it up bro

well i need a more format diet. I do not have all the time in the world so i'm running crazy and eating healthy things whenever i can. i do eat rice and pasta but not alot at all. i cant tell you when the last time i had cake donuts ice cream or candy was. I do eat ALOT of fruit. I run all over all day. I walk atleast 5 miles a day with my dog. I am currently sick but i usually have practice or games for baseball, football and/or soccer. i sleep for atleast 6 hours a nite, but very light sleep ever since my grandfather died over 2.5 years ago. I tried all sorts of pills and liquids but nothing really works. I'm hoping to try powerfull or somnidren gh to help me with that. i drink alot. Not alcohol just anything else i can find. Idk why but i can drink all day and still remain thirsty but im not ill (asked the doc). Idk if any of this helps but i'd truly like to get in better shape like I was just a few years ago (4-6 years ago?!). thanks for input guys!

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    well i need a more format diet. I do not have all the time in the world so i'm running crazy and eating healthy things whenever i can. i do eat rice and pasta but not alot at all. i cant tell you when the last time i had cake donuts ice cream or candy was. I do eat ALOT of fruit. I run all over all day. I walk atleast 5 miles a day with my dog. I am currently sick but i usually have practice or games for baseball, football and/or soccer. i sleep for atleast 6 hours a nite, but very light sleep ever since my grandfather died over 2.5 years ago. I tried all sorts of pills and liquids but nothing really works. I'm hoping to try powerfull or somnidren gh to help me with that. i drink alot. Not alcohol just anything else i can find. Idk why but i can drink all day and still remain thirsty but im not ill (asked the doc). Idk if any of this helps but i'd truly like to get in better shape like I was just a few years ago (4-6 years ago?!). thanks for input guys!
    Sooo by reading this i am assuming you do not even have a structured diet?

No. and i cant have it spot on with the timing but i can make it so that i am eating only the right amounts and getting the right amounts of nutrition. any ideas of how to help me out on this part?!

Thread Information