Tyler5512 is offline New Member

To any newb wanting a diet!!

Fellow newbs (as I am one),

I just wanted to take a minute and explain how much these guys reallllyyyyy know what theyre talking about. I came in 2 weeks or so ago w/ a s*** diet. After a lot of work, several guys on here (whom get a cardboard cookie for their patience) helped me tweek and build a starting diet. Its still not 100% correct but let me tell you.... IT WORKS! Ive lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and its not stupid water weight either, dont get me wrong now, my plan includes A LOT of cardio, but its amazing what a diet does. I have complete total belief in EVERYTHING these guys tell me. If they tell you to cut out the v8 for real veggies, then cut it out. Real pnut buuter means REAL NATURAL peanut butter. Dont cut corners, listen to everything they say, read stickys, watch the videos, FIND BMR and TDEE!! The only way I can go is up and I owe everything to these guys on here. Its amazing how this forum can change your life. In utter appreciation.... Tyler.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler5512 View Post

I just wanted to take a minute and explain how much these guys reallllyyyyy know what theyre talking about. I came in 2 weeks or so ago w/ a s*** diet. After a lot of work, several guys on here (whom get a cardboard cookie for their patience) helped me tweek and build a starting diet. Its still not 100% correct but let me tell you.... IT WORKS! Ive lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and its not stupid water weight either, dont get me wrong now, my plan includes A LOT of cardio, but its amazing what a diet does. I have complete total belief in EVERYTHING these guys tell me. If they tell you to cut out the v8 for real veggies, then cut it out. Real pnut buuter means REAL NATURAL peanut butter. Dont cut corners, listen to everything they say, read stickys, watch the videos, FIND BMR and TDEE!! The only way I can go is up and I owe everything to these guys on here. Its amazing how this forum can change your life. In utter appreciation.... Tyler.

HAHAHAHA

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    edit
    Last edited by MaNiCC; 10-25-2009 at 06:30 PM.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler5512 View Post

When you start making progress throw in some Big macs........ cutler used to use this technique

Thread Information