Guyr62 is offline New Member

Smile Stomach bloat and pain

Members,

For the past few days, I have been experiencing some bloating and tenderness to the touch. Expecially on the right side of the abdomen. I can't help but think it may be diet related. I am in a fat cutting phase, so here is a breakdown.

6 to 7 meals per day

250 grams Protein
    100 grams Carbs
    50 grams Fats
    2200 cal per day aprox.

Whey Isolate, Egg whites, Beef, Chicken, Fish, Turkey, Oats, Sweet potatoes, Salads and veggies. Fish Oil tabs (***** 6), Olive Oil (Minimal), Multi vitamin plus extra C, B12, B6 and E. I probably use 8 to 10 splendas per day. I am also taking 25 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg caffene 3 times per day. I also consume about 1/2 gal of water per day, which may not be enough. I have also been consuming a couple of diet pepsi's.

I do weight training once per day, mid day and 45 min cardio in the morning plus 45 min cardio in the evening. (M-F) 1 hour cardio on Sat.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Mike

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet that it is diet/supplement realted. If you are not used to clean eating then it takes a while for your body to get used to the new diet.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Although if it gets worse and continues, go see your doc.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Bloating I understand with new diets but Idk about the tenderness to the touch thing. You are sure that it is not because you are training abs...? I always check with doctors just to be safe, I have heard too many stories.

Guyr62 is offline New Member

Smile Thanks Guys

I seem to be working thought it. I'm sure it is gastro/ intestinal most likely. Definitely not muscular soreness. Probably the extra protein wreaking a bit of havoc. Working thru the pain and it seems to be calming down. Appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Mike

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I would omit the soda and anything carbonated as it is poison in very small amounts. Take some mtamucil with the protein it seems to help. Idk why though

Lil_bodybuilder is offline Junior Member
    Also could be you appendix is inflamed. Thats on your right side. And if its sore and tender to touch. Most likely is. Take a trip to the doc and get checked out.

Thread Information