CoreyJoseph is offline Junior Member

Reasurance & Critique

Hey guys Im looking for you to critique my cutting diet. I have done several contest preps but I seem to be stuck lately im just dieitng to get down around 10%. My current stats, 5'9 220lbs @ 15%. Currently taking Sus 250 1ml EOD and taking Arimadex .5mcg EOD to cut the bloat of the Sus. I tend to lean out quicker with test supplementation I will throw Tren A in in a few weeks. My body type allows me gain mass very quickly but I have trouble getting my abs in, so i typically have to go with a lower carb style diet. My diet I plan to start goes as is...

6 egg whites 1 whole egg with yolk, 1/2 cup oats

1 can tuna, 1 yam, 1 cup veggies

6oz Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1tbsp all natural peanut butter or 1 serving almonds

6oz Chicken or Lean Beef, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies

6 oz Chicken or Talapia, salad with oil and vinagar or 1cup veggies

1.5 scoops whey shake with water or 6 egg whites

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyJoseph View Post
    Hey guys Im looking for you to critique my cutting diet. I have done several contest preps but I seem to be stuck lately im just dieitng to get down around 10%. My current stats, 5'9 220lbs @ 15%. Currently taking Sus 250 1ml EOD and taking Arimadex .5mcg EOD to cut the bloat of the Sus. I tend to lean out quicker with test supplementation I will throw Tren A in in a few weeks. My body type allows me gain mass very quickly but I have trouble getting my abs in, so i typically have to go with a lower carb style diet. My diet I plan to start goes as is...

6 egg whites 1 whole egg with yolk, 1/2 cup oats

1 can tuna, 1 yam, 1 cup veggies

6oz Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1tbsp all natural peanut butter or 1 serving almonds

6oz Chicken or Lean Beef, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies
    Lat meal
    6 oz Chicken or Talapia, salad with oil and vinagar or 1cup veggies

1.5 scoops whey shake with water or 6 egg whites
    this should not be your last meal
    contest prep is beyond me but for someone with low carb diet it doesn't seem your carbs are that low. I will stay out of it for the most part. you should pm fireguy, top, nark etc to help out. I assume you have a reason for placing things where they are so they can assist you better.

I recommend switching your last two meals as fish digests very quickly and beef takes a while. also you can cut carbs out of your last meal.

and of course test helps with everything.

Twist, Im not looking to do a contest diet any more Im just trying to diet down to a reasonable physique that is pretty cut up and hold it. What do you suggest I change my diet too? When I dieted for compations I would start at moderate carbs and work down as I went to confuse my body. What suggestions do you have? Other guys add things if you can..Thanks

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The way you worded "several contests preps" makes it sound like you have competed before but I get the feeling that may not be the case. If you have competed before I cant figure out why you would need help getting to 10%. Sorry if I am not adding much to the discussion just a bit confused.
    Last edited by FireGuy; 12-10-2009 at 10:08 AM.

All of my previous diets have been dirastic changes and I always came in clean but always a little above weight.. Example I tried getting ready for 2 NPC shows and came in pretty dry and hard but didnt come in at the weight class i wanted to and wasnt really big enought to step up into the bigger weight class. Its been a while and my body doesnt quite react the same, Im so stressed with med school and a lot of other things that i think its screwing up my dieting.

My avitar picture is about as lean as I have gotten with out depleating water. Im looking to get back around that neighborhood just looking for new suggestions. My workout partner is a big eater and his diets dont seem to help they just get me massive even on a cutting diet. He is a crediable source...Check him out team muscle tec athlete Mike Knowles..

LionsGate is offline Associate Member

Go lo carb and up your cardio to 2hours a day.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    He is already around 150 grams of carbs a day which is low carb. You dont have to be on a keto diet to be low carbs. To me anything under 200grams of carbs is low, especially for a guy his size. Looks to me like you are severly undereating.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Looks to me like you are severly undereating.
    Agreed
    rough estimate
    meal 1......330 cals
    meal2........240
    meal3........373
    meal4.........303
    meal5.........240
    meal6..........170

TOTAL FOR THE DAY............1656!!!!!!!

i EAT THIS MUCH BY LUNCH! Its seems you have dropped your bmr and sabotaged yo self!! Good news is,it can be fixed.

What do you guys think?
    Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax)

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition
    Do you guys think this should be a Meal with a white baked potato or a shake with dextrose or maldextren?
    Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    1.5 scoops protein powder with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

CREDIT GOES TO RAMBO just happen to fit my stats
    Last edited by CoreyJoseph; 12-10-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: forgot to give credit to rambo

drop the shakes, replace with real food, get macros up. Just saying protein and carbs is not descriptive enough.

Thread Information