ziggz is offline Junior Member

Diet Stalled.. sort of

Hey guys.. When I started my diet around September, I was about 250 lbs, now around 227 and 22-23% BF. There was a semi-short period where I got lazy on the exercise, but I've been working out for a 1.5 month now straight and i tweaked my diet a bit.
    I have a BMR of 2088 and a TDEE of about 3000. On my rest days, I'm eating about 2100 calories, with a 50P/20C/30F split.. I bump it up to about 2500 calories on my workout days. I'm training 3x a week.. chest/tris back/bis and legs/shoulders and I alternate between HIIT cardio for 20 mins and LI cardio for 30 mins after lifting. I should note that I was on a 40/40/20 split and eating about 100 calories more on my rest/training days between the start of my diet in September and about a month ago, when I realized I needed to tweak it.

Despite tweaking my diet and my training, I still wasn't losing an ounce of weight, so I decided to add a refeed day, even though I thought I wouldn't need one until my BF drops much lower. I've done two refeed days now (one last monday and one this past monday), and I've since dropped from 232 lbs, where I stalled, to about 227 lbs as of this morning. My refeed days are about 3400 calories, 234g protein, 551g carbs, 28 g fat, which comes out to about 28P/64C/7F..

Do you guys have any opinions or suggestions on any of the stuff I mentioned?
    Last edited by ziggz; 01-07-2010 at 07:22 PM.

ziggz is offline Junior Member
    Here is exactly what I eat each day:

Rest Day:

Training Day:

Refeed Day:

Thread Information