Thread: Refeed Day

HeavyL is offline Junior Member

Refeed Day

Ive started back on my diet after the holidays and everything has been going well. I ve posted my diet on here maybe a couple of months ago. but ill summarize it quick. 4 days a week i do empty stomach cardio for 60 min in the morning then weights for about an hour with about 10 min more cardio. on these days i come home and eat protein/fats right after. because of what ive read hear, then ill eat carbs about meal 2 usually oatmeal. should i wait longer? or keep the same

but the other days when i do cardio in the afternoon ill start my day with oats and mix it with all natural peanut butter. is this ok i thought i heard not to mix carbs with fats???

also one more quick question im basically eating lean meats and broccolli for every meal so about 4 cups of vegatable a day is this too much or what else can i eat here???

Refeed day how often once a week? and basically carb load with few fats right?

HeavyL is offline Junior Member
    also i forgot to share that im down about 20 pounds in two months now thanks to some help from here. and i took 2 weeks off over the holidays to eat chocolate.. thanks

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyL View Post
    also i forgot to share that im down about 20 pounds in two months now thanks to some help from here. and i took 2 weeks off over the holidays to eat chocolate.. thanks
    Lol that won't help.

Also they say to much of anything is not good for ya mate, but when it comes to veges eat as much as u like, veges is like air and we need all the oxygen we can get

Thread Information