Thread: Diet Questions

Fort Knox 52 is offline New Member

Diet Questions

Ok, I am preparing to go on a 6 week cycle of Winstrol an I had some questions about dieting..I eat relatively clean to begin with but, was wondering if anything would need to be tweaked to get the most out of this..im 31, 6'5", and just weighed myself 2 secs ago..242 I'm guessing around 14% BF. Typical daily diet is as follows:

6:00 a- 1 MEGA MEN Multi

7:00 a- 2 whole eggs 6 whites, 2 pieces dry rye toast, 8 oz OJ

9:00- 2 scoops ISOPURE mixed w/ water

11-12 p: 2 cans tuna fish, 1 slice wheat bread, 1 apple 1 MEGA MEN Multi

2-3 p- 1 Pure Protein bar 20gs Protein

5-7 train

7:00 p- 2 scoops ISOPURE, mixed with 8oz skim milk, 1 lg tablespoon reduced fat PB

9:00 p: Either 2 8oz chk breasts, 16 oz thin sirloin fillet, 8 oz salmon fillet, or 2 1/2 pound ground beef patties 96% FF, with either Baked potato and steam veggies

10:30-11p Bed

Is this conducive for what I am trying to accomplish or am I in need of tweeks? im not really sure. Thanks for the intel.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort Knox 52 View Post

Is this conducive for what I am trying to accomplish or am I in need of tweeks? im not really sure. Thanks for the intel.
    What are you trying to accomplish? weight loss, weight gain?

Just trying to harden up and gain some definition...

I've added cardio as well, try to get in at least 4 sessions of at least 30 mins a week..im seeing progressive weight loss right now..as a matter of fact im down 23 lbs since the latter part of August..I just want to be lean and mean sirs..Is this plan of attack good or am I need of some tweaking?? I think if I add it all up its gotta be somewhere in the 330-350 gs of protein a day..but, by adding the Winstrol , I would think the weight loss would slow a bit and obviously more muscle tissue would come into play and perhaps a slight increase in weight..is this correct or no?

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    they say winny is extremely suppressive--might wanna run some test with it--need to know ur tdee and u need to list macros for each meal and total everything up for us to really help

I see..ok, i'll take care of that..would have to sit down with it all and figure it out.

Thread Information