elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

couple questions?

these would burn energy, but couldnt that energy be possibly used to build muscle if you eat no fibrous carbs? What if you never eat them? Also, some people say not to eat every hour, some people say more often = better. I am thinking if you are completely inactive except for one workout per day, you need to eat (except proteing every few hours) very little of anything aside from post workout.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I have read your post 3 times and I still cant figure out what you are asking.
    "these would burn energy, but couldnt that energy be possibly used to build muscle if you eat no fibrous carbs"
    That may be the most confusing sentence I have ever read.

also, why must I take complex carbs in the morning? why not before bed? It would not matter would it.

So you recommend always eating fibrous carbs with every meal on a bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    So you recommend always eating fibrous carbs with every meal on a bulk?
    I would suggest eating fibrous carbs with the majority of your meals regardless of what your goal is.

what about during/ after a huge workout on tons of juice. What if I only eat white bread with no fat in it and fat free whey isolate to up my insulin and rush protein/glycogen in my starving muscles? Other meals I eat a little bit of fibrous carbs usually with them. Is this ok? Also, on a bulk, about 1.5 hours post workout sometimes I like to have like 1/4 lb of peanut butter. Is this good?

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    what about during/ after a huge workout on tons of juice. What if I only eat white bread with no fat in it and fat free whey isolate to up my insulin and rush protein/glycogen in my starving muscles? Other meals I eat a little bit of fibrous carbs usually with them. Is this ok? Also, on a bulk, about 1.5 hours post workout sometimes I like to have like 1/4 lb of peanut butter. Is this good?
    I wouldnt be doing any of what you just mentioned.

what do you recommend post workout on juice?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    all of your logic is off... Your first post is just incorrect.
    1. you burn calories sleeping, not just when you workout
    2. carbs fuel your brain and pretty much everything.
    3. eating more is better, overeating can be bad.
    4. veggies are almost never bad.
    5. I doubt that you have the knowledge to be on "tons of juice" you are just going to mess yourself up
    6. on juice or off juice, you should be eating the same stuff.

almost the same, if you are on enough juice you are able to workout FAR more and still build muscle from each workout. Well I should say, I am able to do this. I can follow sample diets just fine guys, but I watched some videos which say that you only eat carbs when you need them i think I need them more frequently than many people. I tend to need more calories than these sample diets lay out, sometimes alot more so these are all hypothetical questions.

People who are on insulin purposely raise their insulin quite high after workout dont they? They do not keep it steady???

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    do you always make no sense?
    I thought it was just in the lab forum.

rofl, I hate all diet advise ever honestly. Ye you will do good by listening to some of the shit people will say, but there are so many more ways to get good results...

Does anyone know anything about insulin ? Pros inject insulin obviously, so how are their levels steady??

omfg...wtf, its like where do i start if i tried to help this guy??

Dude you are so lost and I hope you know that all the gear in the world couldn't help you... ever heard of pct? that's where most people (including you) will lose ALL of their gains... start looking for an endo now cuz you will need it.

ye I am afraid to lose my gains honestly. I am doing great. I am on test and tren . When I started I was 190, 2/3 into cycle now and I am 220, with absolutely no fat gain or bloat (100mcg letro daily). I have visibly gained sooo much muscle and am afraid to lose it.

So I will reread all the tips on not losing gains, but from experience, what are the most important things people overlook post cycle?

IMO clomid and hcg are necessary and should never be left out, and you need to eat over maintenance calories and workout less. Also take pics. I wanna see this 30lb gain of muscle mass. Sorry to say that based upon the above comments, if you don't learn real fast then you will lose it all... How many more weeks till pct? guessing 4, that would be plenty of time to try to solidify what you have, and work on a diet to keep it.

I do not post pics sorry, you do not have to believe me if you do not want to. I have been a monk about my diet as usual, I rarely leave the house except for going to grocery store so that I do not miss any thing i might need. I have 3x the bodyfat you do if that is you in the pic, but that is still not much, less than 12%. I have more muscle mass by far than that pic too, and I will not cut until next cycle to make sure I do not lose it in the cut. Why do you think clomid is better than the other serms? It feels like shit compared to the other serms and recent studies suggest it is no better, maybe even worse than all the other serms. I know that about half steroid users agree with you though.. clomid or nothing.. I just do not see the appeal. I would rather lose a little mass even than feel as bad as clomid can make me feel. I was thinking of using either gh or igf1lr3 with my pct. I might use some hcg the last 4 weeks of cycle and first week of pct as well. I will eat about the same off cycle as I do on, which is alot. I will either reduce the weight I lift by like 30% or I will reduce the amount of sets by half, have not decided yet.

Thread Information